Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you ever break up with someone if..........?

they were dog lovers, and you are not? We both knew how each other felt about dogs, but not much was said after. We started talking about living together. Then she threw in ';when we get our own place, we have to get a dog.'; I told her if she wanted a dog that was fine, but we will not be together any longer if she did. So I broke up with her, because I don't want damn dog hair on me; it really does freak me out. So was I wrong for doing so? Everyone though I was very stupid for it, but that would have really gotten on my nerves.Would you ever break up with someone if..........?
I guess she didn't believe you. That was her fault. Maybe next time you are talking to someone about living together %26amp;/or getting married, be sure each of you REALLY understand what the other is saying and be sure they understand about things thay would definatly end the relationship.


I don't think you were wrong, you told her up front how you feel about dogs. If it is something you can't live with weather it be dogs, drinking, yelling, hitting than you don't havr too and that isn't wrong.Would you ever break up with someone if..........?
Honestly, I think you are right. Dogs carry stank parasites and just plain smell. They are cute, sure. They shed and are up your bum all the time, YES. It takes a dog lover to tolerate a dog. Otherwise it is a constant annoyance.





And may I add...Why would a man want another bitc%26amp; in the house??? He already has one that bothers him and requires constant attention and coddeling of insecurity. Why have one that he has to feed and bathe too??
Do what you want to do. Pi$$ on anyone that doesn't understand.
Yes , she told me I have to love dogs. I saw the dog and told her even if you kiss my as s I don't change my mind.


I can f.. her but not with stinky dog around. I don't like dirty stupid dogs anyway. Anyway women with dog looks disgusting.


No way to shearing or to be with Ex dog/men.
If you couldn't compromise and it bothered you that much, then you did the right thing.
You did the right thing before it got out of hand. If you had said it like in a nice kind way she would have mistaked your niceness for weakness and she would have moved in with you and gotten the dog and you would have been pissed. better for her to be mad and leave than to stay and be happy and then you be mad and unhappy. good deal man.
All you both done was proved that you dont truley love her and she has no respect for you.You both are probaly better off anyways.No love,no respect leads to break ups just like this one.
Only you can make that decision. If you think that would have gotten on your nerves so much you didn't want to be with her any more, then you did the right thing. It seems like you care more about that, then you do being with her. And there is nothing wrong, if you know thats how you feel. Only you know if the decision is right and how you feel about her and dogs.
yes...relationship is about give and take...
wel, it depends. if u really liked her, then no u idiot!! u should've come to some compromise-like, gettign a hariless dog=P, or u could've tried to get over ur ';dogphobia';-lol 4 the sake of the relationship. if not, or if she loved dogs to the extent that she'd make paris hilton look like an AVERAGE dog admirer, then mayb it was 4 the best. it woldve been hard, looking at from ur point of view, to live with someone like that.





i hav a pretty strong feeling that my 1st hypothesis was correct. i mean, if u talked about living 2gether and regardless of her being a dog lover u went out with her neways u mustve like her a lot. i woulfnt hav broken up, i wouldce tried to compromise. there r lots of couples that i know that hav contradicting hobbies or likes or dislikes, but they find some way to compromise, mayb thats wat u shouldve done.
you did the right thing.....she is much better off without you
If yall couldn't make a decision concerning a dog, the relationship was doomed so you aren't stupid at all!





It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right. A compromise could have been made, I am sure. Like, you all could have gotten a dog that does not come in the house. Trust me, this may come across to people as stupid, but it is much smarter if one is intelligent enough to look at the big picture.





I wouldn't consider myself a ';dog lover,'; because I don't love every dog, but I love my dog more than I care for most people, and I wouldn't give up my dog for anyone, let alone, some girlfriend. However, this situation is much different than what you are talking about.





You did the right thing. Hold your head up.





Stay Up Playa!
well i have cats....my partner hates them...not in a bad way...but he just does not like them in the house...he said they smell...and they do but i make sure the house is clean and does not smell like a cattery, i feed them i take them to the vets, i look after them, he does not mind of one sits on his knee...it's just the cat smell that bothers him...i cannot smell it but he says he can, all i smell is room freshener.... finishing with her was a bit daft....let her get her dog...have her clean and feed it and take it for walks...maybe a small short haired dog would be OK....but if you insist then so be it...stay single
Beastiality is just wrong!
It is kinda silly but thats what you prefer , no one else has to live with it but you .
A dog will always be there for you. Come home at 2am. the dog will be happy to see you while the wife will be there with a frying pan.
No you were not wrong...however you SHOULD have been more upfront with her in the very beginning by telling her that you would not get into a committed relationship with someone who wanted dogs. That would have given her a better idea of where you were coming from and let her know that if she wanted to continue with a relationship with you she would have to put aside her wanting a dog. Now all you've accomplished is hurting someone.
It's all about compromise. I am sure there are some things that you know or will never know that she compromised for you and vice versa. If true love was there you two could have compromised. On the other hand, you two may have loved each other but were just not ready to take things to the next level. I think you did what ';you'; thought was best. But did you two try to discuss things or you just left? Did you truly want to leave? Was it worth it? Only you know the answers to these questions because only you know what was truly between you two.
Good for you for sticking to your desires. I see no problem with your break-up. I'm allergic to cats and wouldn't hook up with someone who had a houseful of the critters.
u should have talked it over more she should have respected ur feelings not to have a dog because it is a relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment