Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever broken up with someone and regretted it?

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me with reasons that dont make sense and this is the 2nd time he did it to me the first he came crying back to me.





its been a month and im not expecting him to com eback but i dont understand how he can live without me sometimes. in ur experience how long did u wait or did the guy wait to come back to u if they did at all??





if someone really loves u and its true love they'll be back.Have you ever broken up with someone and regretted it?
For me it was something like that. I broke up with the guy after 3 months. He gave me flowers and tried to get me back. He even cried. It hurts me to see him going through that but i dont regret breaking up with him. While we were in the relationship he was a jerk everytime we were around his friends. I was never his girlfriend i was just his friend when he introduced me.Have you ever broken up with someone and regretted it?
i think if someone really loves you then they will come back or try to make things work but if not then mayb it wasnt ment to be.....have you tried to make it work by talkin to him???
no
wat is the real ?


i broke up wit a guy an regretted it real bad


he was the best guy i had


but he came back to me


then i moved


:(
WELL I WAS UPSET ABOUT IT. I CAN/T HOLD A GRUDGE


HER AND I BURIED THE HATCHET ON MARCH 2001. WERE GETTEN ALONG OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment