Friday, August 20, 2010

How to let someone know you are interested?

When my gf broke up with me three months ago, she said she might be interested in working things out in a few weeks or months.


I know that she has been seeing someone else since we broke up, but at the same time, she hasn't done much to finalize our relationship. For example we still have a joint checking account, live together and buy things together and have all of our bills together. We aren't physically involved though.


What is a good way to ask her if she has thought about getting back together without seeming pushy?How to let someone know you are interested?
close the checking account .... find a new place to live and take the bills outta your name .... i know its hard but she'll realize youre not a backup!!How to let someone know you are interested?
Just tell her that you still want to try things. Because I don't know about her, but I'm not a sign language expert, and I don't take ';signs'; too well.





if I were you, I'd just tell her and ask her if she would like to try things again.





There's nothing that you can do to make it all better instantly, you have to be abrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment