Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone?

Someone who you lived with for six years and you know that it's never ever going to work out. I have left before (about 18 mths ago) but then came back abou 6 weeks later because he stalked me and I kind of felt sorry for him, but the day I returned I knew that it's a big mistake - and it was and things got a lot worse since. How should I leave this time and what shall I say?How do you break up with someone?
move - a thousand miles should be about good enough - or start dating a gorrilla, thst will deter the stalking.





do the split in a very public place, with some of his friends present, cruel to be kind, he wont be in any doubt about your commitment to remove him that way. pack you valuables away in a safe netrual place before you drop the bomb shell, and be prepared to disapear for a while, like a nice holiday planned.How do you break up with someone?
Glad to be of help, I wish you luck with the break - up

Report Abuse



Kung-Fu
By leaving him the first time you have obviously given him the opportunity to realise that there is a big problem in the relationship, which he is at least partially responsible for.





If he has not taken responsibility for this, he either doesn't want to, or is incapable of doing so. The guy sounds like someone who is not in tune with reality and lives in a fantasy world.





I say this because I spent many years in a similar situation to yours...I eventually realised that the guy was alcoholic and might never see beyond his immediate needs. When I left him for the second time, I was blunt and logical and felt almost as though I was standing outside my own body.





On one level, I missed the company, and the familiarity of a long term relationship, but I had lost my respect for him, there was no point in going on.





6 years on, and he still occasionally tries to get to me, through my family and other ways, which proves my feeling that underneath his charm he is a devious and self-centred man.





I hope this helps





Miss Moneypenney
i don't like the stalking part.


that's is bothersome...and can become dangerous..


and i don't know to what extent you were stalked.


after all this time of living with him..you know him best...


you say that things have gotten worse..and i don't know what you mean by that...is he abusive??


always break up with love..never with anger....


explain it to him with the utmost care...and concern...


let him down gently...


when you do move your things out..make sure you have a friend with you.
Tell it to him straight in the face that this is not working and you're both better off apart. best to do it in a public place in case he gets a lil crazy on you...he stalked you before, right?
go and dont return,make sure he gets the message its final.tell him to his face and mean it,don't be blackmailed
First of all argue with him, then tell him why u wana break with him?


Then just move on by saying ****off.


.
First of all ehat has he done?
Just say the reason why you wanted to stay and kiss him goodbye.
you should never stay with someone cause u feel sorry 4 them the way things are u need to say that u have changed and u want different things
  • wavy hair
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment