Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breaking up with someone you love?

I have to stop seeing this guy that im falling in love with, for a number of things. Its very complicated and i cant live like this anymore. He's still technically married and has a 2 yr old child. He's one of the nicest sweetest funniest guys ive ever met. I have very strong feelings towards him. but here's the thing, we cant been seen together, cant go out in public cause it may jeopardize him losing custody of his daughter. I recently went to a wedding and met a guy there, he came on to me and i had showed no interest in him and he refused to stop talking to me. so he asked if i wanted to hang out sometime and we went to the movies, and have sat outside and talked and have been hanging out since then. The new one knows about my guy and our relationship because ive made it clear to him. BUT my guy doesnt know, i mean its not cheating cause all we've done is hang out. I havent been able to see my guy cause he has been very busy. Im so confused and im tired of the stress and the tears and im losing my mind. when i ask the people who know about my situation i get mixed answers. some say stay with my guy, some say go with the new one. HELP!!! please keep all rude comments to yourselves im in serious need of advice! thanks in advance!!! But seriously i need advice about how to go about this and not hurting his feelings! he's very delicate at this point and i just dont want to hurt himBreaking up with someone you love?
Your confused for sure . To not be rude here my advice to you is to stay away from them both . It isn't fair to either one for you to be so mixed up . Your sending mixed signals and causing your own problem . Now if your trying to date a married man , you know without being told that's not right , Period. Not for his family or his kids and not for you or yours . And this new dude , it isn't fair to him for you to be no more then a moment in time for him or him for you . Until You can get yourself straightened out my advice would be stay out of a relationship until your able to handle one with honesty and integrity .Breaking up with someone you love?
You should go with the new guy. Eventually you could get caught with your guy and then you could break up if you're the cause of the loss of his daughter. You should tell your guy: Hey its not working out! There's a lot at risk and i would hate if i was the reason you lost everything and then i would live with that guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment