Monday, August 16, 2010

I need help please!!! I need a lot of advice....break up question.?

So I'm about to break up someone by letter and this is what I've written please let me know if it sounds sensitive enough and if it doesn鈥檛 seem to harsh and if I should change anything or not鈥?please be completely honest. The situation is extremely complicated and the letter might confuse you a little bit with names and details but just keep in mind鈥?most of the sentences are in there for a reason鈥?also due to the situation breaking up in person isn鈥檛 an option so this is really one of my only choices鈥?br>




Hi. This was really hard to write but I just have to say it. I think we should stop talking. I know you're going to be angry when you read this because you'll think that I've lied to you about caring about you. I do really care about you and I never lied about loving you. But you have to understand I have to do what's best for me. I have a future and we both knew from the get go you weren't going to be in it. I'm extremely sorry if you think that makes me seem like a bad person. The thing is I think you have a bright future too and I want you to be happy and I can't tell you how much I wish you all the happiness in the world and I hope you find someone who's the perfect partner for you. But that person isn't me.. I have my own life to live. This is really hard for me to write and I've honestly spent the whole time writing it second guessing myself and rethinking if I should send it or not. It would be so easy if I didn't send it and I keep talking to you and I get even more attached... But I have to do the right thing and end it. It was amazing talking to you and I think you know me better then most people will ever know me.. And you do have a part of me with you to keep. I know it sounds clich茅 to say it's me and not you but it's 100% percent true. Maybe one day in the future we can talk again as friends but for now we need to go separate ways. I could give you an extremely detailed explanation but really I'll just simplify it by saying my relationship with you is interfering in my personal life with Jay. So the best thing for ME is to end it.. I pray you can understand that and forgive me. You can reply to this if you wish to tell me what you think and if you have anything you think I should know before we say goodbye. Well really this is a goodbye but I'm just letting you know that your free to reply.... Even if it's just to tell me what a horrible person I am for doing this (which I most likely deserve). I do love you and again I wish you all the happiness in the world and I really have nothing but well wishes for you. Good luck in life.. I know you'll be fine because you're an amazing person, friend, and father and don't let anyone tell you differently. Bye.


I need help please!!! I need a lot of advice....break up question.?
its okay. Except for the beginging and ending instead of hi. Say heyy. Its friendly but still profesional. And bye sounds to blunt so just leave it as ...dont let anyone tell you diff.... It sounds wayy better that way :]]] I need help please!!! I need a lot of advice....break up question.?
omg that’s really good! U didn’t say anything rong!!! I think he'll take it as a mature adult. Im really sorry. This must have been hard for you to write. But whatever happened don’t worry! Ull get through it once u send this letter. It mite b hard but u no whats right for yourself. Good luck. And great ending!!! It almost made me cry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment