Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How the heck am I supposed to break up with him?

I say if you really want to know the whole story refer to my other question. To sum it up I am dating an older man who says he loves me and wants to marry me. I say that I don't love him like that. The whole relationship I was on the fence but let myself be manipulated into getting into the relationship. Then when I tried to say my feeling again it seemed like he completely disregards them. It basically feels like he doesn't care that I am not happy and I don't love him. He says I will grow to love him and not to quit. I just know we are not right for each other in a relationship sense and if anything i will be isolated from the world being with him. How do I break up with him? We met over the internet. We have seen each other a couple times in the past 2 months. Our relationship is mainly phone because we live far away and he works a lot. I always think that you should break up with someone face to face but I have no idea when I am going to see him again. It may be a month.How the heck am I supposed to break up with him?
It seems a little crazy for such a new relationship, where you haven't had chance to get to *really* know each other (i.e. not just talk on the net or the phone), to be talking about such serious things as marriage etc!!





Anyway, the most important thing here is BE HONEST, ask yourself how you really feel and just tell him that. Don't feel pressured into anything, it has to be your choice from your feelings.





And as for breaking up over the phone, I think in this case it's more than acceptable, as your ';relationship'; is largely conducted over the phone anyway. Hope it works out for you!How the heck am I supposed to break up with him?
Ummm... That's creepy.. and sketchy, get out of it now! He sounds like a ped. How old are you both? Block him from all your things, or tell an adult! This is the kind of thing where you could end up raped and dead if you don't end it immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment