Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

Okay, well i used to live in New York, and recently moved down to Arizona. My boyfriend lives up in New York though, and im supposed to be coming home in a month to see him. Although, i've had some big suspicions that he has been cheating on me. People who go to school with him send me IM's and things that say ';Are you dating this guy? because he's been hooking up with so and so.'; and i've pushed them aside. Recently, one of the girls that someone said my boyfriend was cheating on me with added me to myspace and said that nothing was going on..blah blah blahh.


She does myspace survey's that tell a different story.


says she hangs out with him, kisses him, blah, blah blah. but it could be someone with the same name, but i doubt it. His grandma said that he has a girl named Kayla over alot, too. (thats the name of the girl who sent me the myspace message)


ANYWAY, my friends hate that im still involved with him.


and tell me i need to break up with him.


i feel like i love him...but...i really think he's cheating on me.


I want to end it, before i end up getting hurt..


but i dont want to hurt him.


how do i break up with him?


What do i say?








he's a sweet talker to.


how do i not fall for the ';but babe's'; and what not..How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Hey @$$hole





I'm fed up with you cheating on me.





Stop bullsh*tting me.





Are you cheating on me or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment