Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you live with someone you hate?

Ok so here is what is going on this guy my sister was dating moved in and then they broke up. He then had the guts to steel from my family and lied to my mother and father I personally cant stand someone who messes with my family. He is moving out soon and my mom said I can talk to him about how I feel. so I wrote a long 10 page note I am going to read to him. but here is the problem I can not hold it in any longer I a extremely stressed and cant deal with any more each time I see him I want to scream. I believe he has some DVDs of my dads, moms, %26amp; mine I cant stand the stress building inside I'm going to explode at him I just need to keep it in a few more days. also I think he is still stealing from my family he is really rude and annoying very disrespectful to my family and that I shall not stand for any advise guys I have no way to vent my anger any help would be love and I have goggled it nothing seems to help





I also believe he is stalking people he is quite freaky one of them is an friend of my sister they go way back


when he was dating my sister he and her got in a fight and he skipped work to come sit on our front porch he didn't call or nothing and this is really odd he used to live in downtown salt lake and we live in Ogden well that was before he moved in to our house.... HELP PLEASE I'M DESPERATE





Thanks in advance for any helpHow do you live with someone you hate?
U need to get this guy out of your whole family's life ASAP


I am not sure how to tell U how to do it, but this guy is very bad news and U need to distance yourself from him quickly. Your sister needs to find other friends that is for sure.How do you live with someone you hate?
well he is a loser and im glad he is moving good riddance lol love you boo

No comments:

Post a Comment