Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can someone give me some break-up advice?

I just broke up with my boyfriend. He got drunk and slept with my best friend. They both swear they don't remember anything. I'm upset with her too, though she's blaming everyone but herself.





We were living together, and he's getting his stuff out as we speak. I'm angry, and hurt, but I'm also sad and disappointed. Things were going so well, and I didn't want them to end. Especially not like this.





I'm ready to see him go - I know I can't be with him after this. But I'm also sad that I'm losing him. What about all the good times we had? What about how good we were together? Why did he do this?





I've got to go home from work and drive him to his sister's house. Can anybody say anything to help me keep this in perspective and give me some strength?





Thank you.Can someone give me some break-up advice?
Sorry this happened to you. I guess one positive thing is that at least you found out he would cheat before you made any real long term commitment. Remember that if he was truly sorry for what happened, he would have never done it in the first place. He was stupid. He was weak. And he wasn't good enough for you.





Just remember, you deserve better. From both your boyfriend and your best friend. You deserve better. And eventually you will find someone better. You'll be okay. It will take some time to adjust and heal, but eventually you will be fine. Stay strong. Can someone give me some break-up advice?
Stay strong hun, I know it's hard and I admire your take on it already.


Alcohol does not make you do things like that, it's a weak mind. You seem like an intelligent lady and you deserve somebody with a stronger frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment