Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When you don't can't be someone's friend anymore... what should you do? how to ';break up'; with friends??

so... i made these friends a few months ago and lately i have been hanging out with them so much but i realized that being friends with them is not good for me for many reasons...





like they are fun and generous and sweet and funny and all that





BUT they smoke weed all the time and drink a lot and love to party any time any day.. they are a couple years older than me.. i live with the parents and they just moved out of their houses actually they even came from different states so their parents are there and mine are here and around me all the time..





so hanging out with them was fun only that it affected me... i fell into smoking weed whenever they do.. drinking when we go out... partying a lot... they NEVER pressure me, but it is so temptimg to follow them.. i have had a lot of problems with my parents and they are very concerned for me ... i don't know what to do... i want to cut off our relationship or at least stay friends but see them rarely (like once in every 2 or 3 weeks) but it's hard... i tried acting busy with a full time job and family problems and lots of excuses and it makes me feel so bad because they love me and they still call me every day asking where are u we miss u bla bla... what should i do? they know where i live so don't tell me to change my phone number lol how can i make these relationships 'die' or diminish the easy way (without hurting their feelings because they are nice people)When you don't can't be someone's friend anymore... what should you do? how to ';break up'; with friends??
Hi





just say you are to help out yur family business or family work or yuor own work need to be concentrate a while





few times they will know what you means already

No comments:

Post a Comment