Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with someone you love?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 18 mos and living together for 1 year.


I really am in love with him, and don't doubt that he loves me. My problem is that he spends most of his time out working on cars with his friends. Sometimes it is for money, but most of the time it's just them working on eachothers cars. And when he does make money, it goes into 1 of his 4 cars, 1 of which has almost $20k in it.


I don't think he's cheating on me.


He does this 7 days a week. Usually until 10-11 at night. I've tried talking to him and asking him to be around more, but he says I am just jealous.


I don't want him to be around all the time, but I would like to hang out at home with him a few nights a week and maybe go out to dinner once and awhile.


It wasn't always like this, this all started when his friend opened his own shop about 9 mos ago.


I love him very much, but I need more, I need to move on, how do I do that and get him out of my house with minimal drama.How do you break up with someone you love?
';I don't think it's working out, you don't spend enough time with me, and it seems you're more in love with your car than with me..... I love you I really do, but I can't just be left in the shadows.... I just thought maybe I would be worth more than a peice of metal to you... but apperantly I'm not... and that's why I'm ending it (insert name here), it's over... You and I both know it... I'm sorry, but I can't live like this.... A person shouldn't be neglected by their boyfriend if their boyfriend really loved them.... It's over.... I want you out..... ';





try thatHow do you break up with someone you love?
can u see yourself marrying this guy? If u truly love him, then u will suck it up and try harder. If not, then cut your losses and move on. At least it wasn't always like that, so there's a chance u can get through to him. U should have spoken up sooner. And louder. Good luck to u...
A man who pays more attention to his toys rather than his woman doesn't know what he has. He has taken you for granted. If he doesn't listen to you and gives you the ';jealous of his cars'; crap then I think you should just move on. If he really loves you then he'll understand and make a compromise with you. He should really feel the pain hit home once he has lost that which he loves. If he doesn't seem to care then you know who or ';what'; he loves more. In no way am I saying he should give up cars completely but if he is neglecting you to a point where you barely see him anymore then it's become a problem.
Yes you should. He's not giving you what you need. You sound like a good person,
If you are REALLY upset and fed up, just dump him! He shouldn't be treating you like this 24/7 and you seem too tolerant of him. I bet you will be happier once you leave him.
funny ive been wondering the same thing. all we ever do is fight when we actually get to talk which isnt often. we love eachother more than anything but sometimes you have to end something you dont want to cuz its for the best for both of you. tell him that you love him more than anything but you feel you no longer have a relationship. you have a roomate more than a bf. youve askd him to be around more and you understand he loves his job. if he cant make more time for you then maybe its time for you both to end this before it turns more into a fight than anything and since its your house you think its time he looks for another place. dont get mad and kick him out and say dude go sleep in your precious cars. let him stay until he finds someplace but maybe its best he trys to stay with his best friend. consider it a break. maybe then hell know its serious. im sorry this is happening and i hope it works out
well he has an obsesion with cars obviosly just sit him down and tell him that if he isn't going to spend time with u u r going to leave him

No comments:

Post a Comment