Friday, August 20, 2010

Confused.. torn.. someone help..?

Ok it's a really long story but I'll try to make this short. My ex is still in love with me and I'm still in love with him. We went out (long distance) for 3 years on and off. We are still talking now but I've been with my current boyfriend now for 2 years it will be in June.. I told him I love him and always will. I still do but it seems that love is different now, I love him more than a friend but not as much as a huge relationship but I have in the past other than the last several months. I hate hurting people so I guess that's why I just stuck with him because I didn't want to hurt him.. but if I don't let him down now.. I might regret it later on in life. The only thing is I live in Alabama and my ex lives in Cali and all my friends and family are here I'm worried about them too because I'd probably be moving out there with him if I do choose him. I know this seems kind of obvious but how do you break-up with someone after being with them for that amount of time saying you won't leave them.. then you do..? I even got him a promise ring.. and he got me one after 6 months of being together. It was wonderful our relationship but that's not how it is now. I kind of wish it was but I still love my ex way more and he's always loved me.. he hasn't been with anyone since we broke up and refuses to be with anyone but me. I'm only 18 about to be 19, boyfriend now is 22 and my ex is like 20 about to be 21. Age shouldn't matter just throwing that in there. I just know my boyfriend is going to cry when and if I break-up with him.. what should I do..?Confused.. torn.. someone help..?
Well I know all too well that it is hard to just give up someone you are in love with. In all honesty if you are in love with your ex then you should be with him. Your current boyfriend maybe end up hurt but if you don't be with the one you truly want to be with, the one you will hurt is yourself in the end. Just be honest with your boyfriend its all you really can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment