Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can someone please help me make sense of this break up???I'm not quite sure what she means...?

We went to see this band And Cities Dance and we got into an argument and some girl came up and said I looked pretty low and we went for a ride and when I got back Lindsey was pissed and a bunch of people were telling her I ****** the girl I went with and I really didn't. I dont know what to do or what she meant.can someone explain this to me a lil better.





alright, dallas, i really dont know how i can out this.


cause Im really confused.


But just, try really hard to see where im coming from, and dont get mad, beacsue its not like that, Okay.


alright, so. Dallas, I DO love you, I cannt believe with my life I just said that.


and you have no idea how much youve helped me through in the past few weeks, or how many times ive not doen things because of you.


I really just, idk. I care about you so much. and dont everr want you out of my life.


My only promblem, and I shouldve seen this comong, but I didnt. beacvsue im stupid, is that I cant be in realationships. it just doesnt work. Beacsue I feel trapped, like in a wierd way. I feel held back. and this happens every time.


I need to live. b/c I know, my feelings for you wont go away for the rest of my life. Ive never felt this way. But i just cant be in a realationship right now... its like,. i dont wanna **** with anyone else, I havent, and wont.


dude, I couldnt. cause id be thikning of you too much, and just be like, i cant do this.


but I hope you get where im coming from.


I dont really wanna be in this right now.


but I dont want ANYTHING to change between us or the time we spend together. I still want you to come over every day and we'll still be together just without the title it scares me.


is there like, any way we could do that?


Beacsue I cant not have you in my life.


ill go crazy.


litterally.


snd if we did stay together, im afraid that id just feel more and more trapped eveyday, and id eventually get cold feet. cause you have no idea how many times thats happened.


I dont wanna be friendes with benefits.


thats never gonna be enoguh.


I wanna be like, falling for each other with more then benefits.


and when i get my life straightened out, we can be this again.


do you see where im coming from?Can someone please help me make sense of this break up???I'm not quite sure what she means...?
I think she just needs time to straighten out her thoughts by the sound of it.


Basically I think she just feels restricted and trapped in a relationship, she might not feel like her own person, she might feel she is attached at the hip to you, like you two come as a package, not as seperate people.


Maybe she just isn't in a place to commit to a long term relationship.





Whatever it is, dont worry she loves you, just give her time and try your best to make things easy for her.Can someone please help me make sense of this break up???I'm not quite sure what she means...?
She wants to be with you just don't say that you are her bf or it'll happen again.
well okay sounds like something a dude would say to a girl right before (or already has) he wants to hook up with some other girl but doesn't want her mad





so if you are cool with this open relationship thing, this is perfect but i think you should expect her to be flirting with other guys, or at least had done something that if you ever find out you would be hurt by it severely





and no i am not accusing her feelings for you, I am sure it is all sincere


it is just that well that part of the feeling is true, but is it the whole story?
:'( i don't get your question but all that stuff is well sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment