Friday, August 20, 2010

If you loved someone?

I love my fiance with all my heart more then anything. and when i have had a bad day i just want to snuggle up next to him. well im starting to think love is not enough. if im thinking that is it bad? how do you break up with someone that you love more than life itself and make them homeless. its my moms house were living in and we own two vehicles both in our name. He has no where to go his mom just got married and the guy she married wont let neal live there, and his dad lives in canada and hes a felon so he cant go there. I really love him and hes so sweet and he will be such a good dad. but ... i just feel like something isn't right and love should be happier. i always work because hes unemployed. and spend all my money on our bills then come home and do our laundry and cook dinner. i think there has to be more to a relationship this is the first man i have ever dated in my entire life. i feel like im overwhelmed with a decision i have to make and ive been with him for almost two years. hes tried getting jobs but he cant. what do i do.





im putting it in this section, because moms usually have there priorities straight and you guys are smartIf you loved someone?
I know how you feel. I feel the same way sometimes. I love my husband to death. He's stepfather to my oldest child and father to my one year old and baby to be. Sometimes though, I just cry for no reason. Sometimes I look on-line at divorce lawyers because I just don't know if I can do this anymore. I love him more than me... But sometimes you have to learn to love yourself more than you love that man. Take a step back and realize why you have your doubts. Sometimes we just don't want to face reality so we use the fact that we love someone as a reason for continuing down a miserable path. It doesn't mean that you love him any less. He is not your responsibility. I'm the pot calling the kettle black because seriously, I feel the same way. However, if I can help one person do better than me then I'll feel good. I'd never wish my unhappiness at times on anyone. I know how it feels to really be searching for an answer and really already knowing what it is. You just need to accept it and decide what to do from there. I'd imagine you've talked to him. Maybe numerous times. If nothing's changed, you have to figure out what is best for you. You haven't been in many relationships, you noted. So you are likely destined for something better. Open yourself up for that opportunity. It'll feel so different when you find someone that is everything you need and want as opposed to someone you are settling for.If you loved someone?
Its tough love give him notice to find a new place. He has it made a wife that goes to work and comes home and does all the home work and he just sits around. If I was in your shoes I would be miserable.
Never llet your self feel stuck. Every person deserves happiness.You should feel like you can't live without that person.
Before you break up with him you need to tell him how you feel and give him a chance to improve. Tell him you know it is hard for him to get a job because he is a convicted felon but that does not mean he can not do the laundry, clean the house, and cook. Relationships are hard when one person is doing everything. Let him know you feel stressed out and his help will mean the world to you. He should be able to get odd jobs but let him know he needs to do alot of work around the house while you are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment