Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you really like someone only 3 months after a break up? (REpost with more details)?

me and my exGf broke up like 3 months ago (we have been dating for over 2 years and lived together for a year out of that), and everyday in these three months i've been trying to get back with her, but we have been staying really good fiends. she went out with this dude awhile back, but they broke up because she said it didn't feel right (she was over me), but last night she told me that she was thinking about it, and she really likes that dude allot but she jealous because he already got another Gf. she said that she wishes he would of waited until she was ready. anyways, like a retard i told her how i felt about that, i told her that what she said hurt me because i still really love her. After i said that she got pissed, and now she won't talk to me. meh..i do still love her allot, i mean a couple of days ago she was telling me that she misses me, and like a couple of weeks ago she was hinting in that she still loved me. i want to ask the question what do i do? but i know its pretty obvious that i just need to move on. We have talks every now and then about the topic (me%26amp;her) and she always tells me that she just wants to be friends, and she can't see herself ever getting back with me, then after awhile she starts getting pissed and says ';i got to go'; and hangs up on me. the reason we broke up is because we used to fight allot, like the love was covered up by all the stress we were under. then we moved apart for jobs, but we were only going to be apart for 3 months then we were going to move back together. she told me like 2 weeks ago that all i had to do was just go up there (she lives in oklahoma, and I'm in Houston) and do something so romantic and just sweep her off her feet, but she said that i never did that. The messed up thing about that is i was about to go up there one day but she kept throwing me off guard, like she will do something that would make me think so doesn't want me...MEH! idk, i told her that but she seemed like she didn't care. i really miss her allot, its very hard loosing someone very close. she was the biggest thing in my life and now she's off liking someone else. i still think that our relationship never had a proper closure, since we were phone dating for a little while she boke up with me over the phone. she did tell me here recently that the next time she comes down she wants to hang out with me, alone. but after last night when i told her that she hasn't ben talking to me, like i send a text and no reply. idk...what do you think about everything?Can you really like someone only 3 months after a break up? (REpost with more details)?
It's seems like it's more her then it is you shes leading you on and having mixed feelings about it. although i do hate to say this as a women...but sometime we do it purposely to tests whether we have control she knows your just friends but if she keeps puling u in and pushing you away and she knows how you feel about her especially because you told her shes probably thinking your that shoulder she can always run to but never the one she can be with.Can you really like someone only 3 months after a break up? (REpost with more details)?
yeah its possible
Yea
Girls are never satisfied with the things we do for them and sometimes you never know what they want. I wish they would just tell you instead of making guess. Sometimes you just take the risk and do it anyway even if you feel like they don't want you to because you never know you may hit the jackpot. My girlfriend of two years just broke up with me and I was at the best university in Texas and she missed me so I came home for her. Then I find out she is moving to Arkansas, and then she breaks up with me two months later. Its only been a week and she already found another guy. So really girls are confusing we just have to guess what they want. The only thing you can do is show her you've moved on and maybe she will realize how much she wants you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment