Monday, August 16, 2010

A good way to break up with someone you care about and don't want to hurt?

I NEED to break up with my boyfriend, but I'm so afraid of hurting him. We rushed into a relationship and before I knew it, were sleeping at one another's houses every night and just bought two dogs together. But I'm not happy, our differences are killing me, and I'm afraid I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend whom I was on and off with for four years AND lived with on and off for two. This is my own fault, and I'm so mad at myself for growing attached to my new boyfriend's family and letting him grow attached to me. This going to kill him, and I feel so incredible terrible inside, but the fact that this could end up an evern bugger mess if we stay together any longer just tells me I need to end things soon. He's so nice, and cares so much. How can I end this?





Please help, I need advice and some reassurance so bad right now )-;A good way to break up with someone you care about and don't want to hurt?
yea and ill bet your gonna get a label for all this as well as the bf in between you got to grow up and stop sleeping around and now you want out too go to your x you got nothing going with the guy your ridding ? you shoudnt go teasing and pulling others into your ditch wheres your home cant go there? im not gonna throw the age trip at ya but you keep going there you will be here no job home man car school and KNOCKED UP whats stopping it from happening ????? you better tryA good way to break up with someone you care about and don't want to hurt?
Everyone goes through this sometime, it sucks -.- There's no way to do this without hurting him, so give it to him straight. Tell him why this can't work, that you're not completely happy and getting what you need from this relationship. He will get over it in time, everyone does. Most importantly, it'll be ok. Good luck!
I am beginning to think that nice guys really do finish last. Are your differences really that major? It seems like you want to go back out with your ex, obviously there is a reason you two broke up. It's not fair to your boyfriend now and I truly do feel for him because you have been obviously leading him along. Just tell him how you feel now. Stop dragging this out more. You do not deserve him, he deserves someone that feels the same way about him.
If you care for them you wouldn't break up.





It's contradictory if you don't want to be with someone you care about.
It's not possible to break up with someone without hurting them. You are just going to have to get it over with. Tell him clearly and directly that you don't want to be together anymore. Let him say what he needs to say, but do not change your mind or give him hope that you might take him back. Then, give him some space. Maybe in the future you can be friends, but after the breakup he's probalby not going to want to be around you.





I hope you guys have a plan for the dogs. This is why you never buy pets with a boyfriend, they are going to get caught up in this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment