Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you love someone but not admit it after a break up?

8 years ago I met a guy online who lived 12 hours away and we got to know one another and fell in love. We ended up seeing each other. Two months later we broke it off. But continued to talk as friends. He would tell me he loved me every-time we talked. Then a month later he met a girl he liked and started to see her. I was upset but I knew we weren't together so I continued to talk to him as just friends and when he would say goodbye he would still say he cared about me. I found out two weeks later he lied about being a virgin and I was upset because I was 17 at the time and dumb and let him sleep with me without a condom. So I stopped talking to him because I was upset. Well time passed and I met a great guy and became serious with him and was about to get married. Three months before I found out a mutual friend of ours was sick and I tracked him down through a friend and we started to reconnect with one another. Well I decided to visit him as friends because I missed him and once I got off that help it happened we kissed and yes I felt bad. But throughout the weekend all he did was look at me. One thing lead to another and we had sex. I got home and told my now ex about everything. I was a woman and owned up to my wrong doing. Well I decided to be with the guy I went to visit and we dated a total of six months. I kept breaking up with him because I got scared of getting hurt again. Until one day I got a text saying he can't be with someone who breaks up with him every week. I tried to contact him to explain my actions but no calls were returned. I have friend down where he lives so I decided I wanted to try to get closer from him and I went down there. He would see me but we talked and he lied saying he had a girl and asked why I came down without telling him. I explained I tried. Well when I got home he told a mutual friend that he lied about having a girl. He said he was single but he was trying to get me to stop. He said he didn't love me anymore but didn't hate me. He wouldn't see n my pics back either. He told that girl that I cheated on him and he knew I was lying but couldn't point in out. By now I was confused because I was faithful. Hell we talked about getting married eventually. I was going to move down with a yr because he wanted to see if we would work out. Well it's been 6 months and I text him to see how he is doing and he didn't write anything but a phone number. So I tried and it is his but he doesn't answer and when I text he doesn't text. I love him what should I do and my ex fianc and I are still living together and I have feelings for him but mine are stronger for the other.


Update: I texted him on the 1 st of feb and he texted back with just his number I texted him with. Since then I haven't heard anything 2 days agoCan you love someone but not admit it after a break up?
Talk about falling in love with the wrong guy!!!





On hindsight would it not have been better if you stayed with your fiance and never contacted this guy?





He had shown some of his true colours before - but if the ''what if'' was too strong - well unfortunately you know the ''what if'' now





Did the grass seem greener on the other side???





It usually isn't - its usually 'out of the frying pan into the fire!'





Your ex fiance sounds like a much niocer guy





Aren't you more sad you have lost a decent guy than an ars*hole who lies to you and treats you badly???





move on - and in the future - love the one your with - because the grass isn't greener elsewhere





Or if you are not trully happy with the one you are with - then split - give yourself plenty of time to heal - then move on.....otherwise the frying pan you jump into could be far worse than the one you are in!!Can you love someone but not admit it after a break up?
Both you and ';the guy'; are players. I'm baffled as to the reason your ex-fiance is living with you while you pursue this other person. And now you're actually harassing him. All I can say is, straighten yourself out and stop any attempts at relationships for now.
umm... yeah that was like way to long to read.. so i didnt but to answer the question yes you can, sometimes your more in love with someone after a breakup because u get to see what u lost with them and who they are alone.


the hardest part tho is admitting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment