Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up an engagement on Sims 2?

One of my Sims needs to break up with his fiance so that he can marry the woman he is currently living with (who is pregnant with his child). The fiance is one of the people you meet downtown who does not live in the neighborhood.





The fiance has already caught my Sim cheating. Now she is furious with him. His relationship with her is low, but not in the negative.





The problem is that because the fiance is angry with my Sim, I cannot get her to come over so that he can break up with her. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How can I get them to break up?How to break up an engagement on Sims 2?
You're not doing anything wrong. Just wait until it cools down, then get her to be friends with him again; that's just about the only way you'll get her to come over.





When she does come over, have her spot him cheating again, or just otherwise fight. Once their relationship is low enough, a ';Break up'; option will become available.





If you want to be sure that she's not going to leave the house so you can finally break it off for good, use the cheat ';boolprop testingcheatsenabled true';. With this on, when she come over, hold down the shift key and click on her. There will be an option ';make selectable';. When she's selectable, she doesn't leave the lot. Break up with her, then make her unselectable by doing the same thing I just described but it will now say ';Make unselectable'; instead of ';Make selectable';.

1 comment:

Post a Comment