Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make my mom and her boyfriend break up? Or at least try to get my mom to see how he really is.?

Ok, i know what half of you are going to say- ';you cant make someone break up with their bf/gf'; im saying it now- i don't even read those kinds of answers.





Now that ive said that i explain WHY i want my mom to break up with him- He yells at me, and when my mom is there she does'nt help/defend me :( . hes also told me hes going to make me go to jail. for what? i dont know... (really makes my self confidence rise *sarcasm*)





One of the other reasons i REALLY don't like him is because my mom met him over internet (which i dont have a problem with....but you always see chicks on the news who where raped/murdered because of meeting a boy over the internet and telling them where they live or stuff like that on the news..... which im kind of creeped out....) and hes been creepy lately- like hes been watching me over my shoulder when im on aim/msn/yim and watches my personal conversations with my friends. (this happened a few days ago)But Im not quite sure WHAT he did, but i was talking to my friend on my moms cell, and a text messege of one of my conversations of me and my friend was writen in it, and the weird thing was- HE HADNT BEEN IN/NEAR OUR COMPUTER IN A WEEK. (he lives in another state, and was at his house...) so im just guessing, but i think hes downloaded one of those programs that allows you to see what another person is doing on their computer- which is REALLY CREEPY to me...





So all this adds up to me really not feeling safe with him, and everytime i tell my mom- she tunes me out, is on the phone, says we'll talk about it later(but we never do), or we end up having a giant fight.





So i need help.... any suggestions?





Also- if anyone knows how to remove those programs (incase thats what happened) Id like to know ^-^





thought Id mention that we do counceling, incase you where going to say that..... even though it isnt really working so well....How can i make my mom and her boyfriend break up? Or at least try to get my mom to see how he really is.?
Get hard evidence so she can't put it off. When he yells at you, record it on your phone. If he texts you or sends you an email - save it. If your mom isn't seeing how damaging he is, all i can say is that it'll eventually come out...at least i hope for your sake. I really hope things work out, it must really suck for you :(How can i make my mom and her boyfriend break up? Or at least try to get my mom to see how he really is.?
First of all,tell your mom in a quiet way that he creeps you out. And explain that in school they teach you to trust your instincts,so you really would like to explain that you do not feel comfortable with him around you. Also bring this up with the counselor and they will know what your talking about and perhaps they can get the facts to her. Don't talk in a fighting way. Just sit down together the two of you, and discuss it in a matter of fact way. Try not to be judgmental ,or start calling names just discuss this very calmly and coolly. Good luck
that is so messed up.. personally if I was you.. I would bust his balls and treat him like shi* when my mother wasn't around and act like a gentleman when she is around. All I know is that she should not be on his side about yelling at you unless she is afraid of him. Personally I don't think you need help.. but some counseling could help to relieve your anger. Its normal for kids to hate their mother's/father's girl friend. Hell I hate my dad's girl friend and I let him know that straight forward. I told him I would never accept her and it shocked him at first but he soon understood.. Ironicaly Idon't't talk to him or her anymore :P Try to take this to a public place for a family counseling.. she will definetly let you speak there if she doesn't like to fight in front of people. I never did any of that becuase my dad stopped talking to me (which im thankful) but anyways, you have to go whats in your gut about this.. I would nag my mom 24/7 about that even if she is hard headed. Good luck!





p.s. you never know she could actually realize how bad he is in the near future. Everyone acts all nice and prim and proper at first but the real side comes out at the end. Another thing is she might be indenial becuase if she has never dated, she could just want someone to love her (romantically). Some people depend on others.. and some are independent

No comments:

Post a Comment