Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever broken up wit you nowday spouse before u gotten married ?

i just want to know how many people have actually broken up with there soul mate and gotten back together after a while then continued on to get married and happily ever after?





i just wondered if it was possible to break up wit someone you love then get back with them while later and get married and live the rest of your life happyHave you ever broken up wit you nowday spouse before u gotten married ?
My husband broke up with me after we had talked about marriage and everything...I was heartbroken...I dated someone else...(the only way to get over someone is to get UNDER someone...No I am just kidding...) But it wasn't the same...I only went out with him to take my mind off of my sweetie...it didn't work. 6 weeks later, he sent an email (chicken ****) and asked me if we could get together to talk...we went out to dinner and he asked me back.....5 months later he asked me to marry him and we got married that Christmas...he is the love of my life and we are very happy...sometimes people just get cold feet. If it is meant to be..it will be.Have you ever broken up wit you nowday spouse before u gotten married ?
First of all my husband prayed for me to show up and then we met. A woman's heart must be soo hidden in Christ the man who finds her must seek God first. We lived together for 2 years. MISTAKE ! The devil attacked many times. A friend of ours stole him away from me for 2 months but he came back and we got married. Good Luck.
I broke up with my husband once while we were boyfriend girlfriend. We've been married for 7 years and I love him to death.
depends on why you broke up. I break up and never look back because things happen for a reason I would say it rarely works out cuz people keep focus on the past
  • wavy hair
  • skin color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment