Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with a tough break-up situation?

Alright, this one is a toughie, and I need a little bit of advice on it. I've been in a relationship with someone for about a year now, and before this they were my best friend since age 12 (we're 22, now). We've dated on and off since age fifteen or so, and this is the THIRD time we've attempted it. Unsurprisingly enough it didn't work (again), and I think it's time to end it for good.





Here are where the problems come up.





Not only do I want to remain friends with this person afterward...they also live with me. They live with myself and two other room-mates, and as far as I know they have nowhere else to go.





So Yahoo...how do I break up with someone, remain friends with them, and deal with them living with me? Even if the very latter is not possible, I'd prefer the former (still friends).





I've never broken up with anyone, before. Thank you for any advice in advance.Help with a tough break-up situation?
I'm going to be honest with you - there is about a 1% chance you will remain friends with him. Most men have no interest in remaining friends, especially if they got their hearts broken. If this guy doesn't want to break up, you should kiss goodbye any chance of staying friends, and even if you do remain friendly, it'll be because he wants you back and is only pretending to be your friend to try to win you back and/or sleep with you. I've seen it 100 times. Honestly the best thing for everybody would be for someone to move out ASAP, and if you're the one breaking up with him and he has nowhere to go, maybe you should be the one who moves. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you're probably going to get a lot of answers from people in a dream world on here, and I figured I'd be honest with you and tell you that this situation is going to be a lot messier than you'd like. Best of luck.Help with a tough break-up situation?
Well, it won't be easy. You'll need to tell him, how you feel. I know, that since you have been friends, for a long time, that this friendship means everything to him, as much as you. He won't want you out of his life either. So, let him know, break up, but don't kick him out, and remain friends.
  • wavy hair
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment