Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If someone u just broke up with sent u this, what would u think...?

So my GF has just broke up with me, i am tottally heartbroken, but wanna show her how much she meant to me, is this a ok.





Dear,


So now that this has all sadly come to an end. I was thinking about what I wanted to say, and how you have made me feel. It is impossible to capture all the wonderful emotions, in simple writing but i shall do my best.


I feel so lucky to have just have had the oppurtunity to meet someone as amazing as you. And to have had the privledge to get close to you was great.


But the fact that I got to be more, that I was able to be your boyfriend, that makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.


I have been so unbelievably blessed to have you as my first girlfriend. Being able to share so many firsts and amazing experiences with you was a total joy.


I will always look back on my time with you, with a massive smile first. As it was a time of seemingly endless laughter and magic feelings. But I will also possess a slight tear, as I had hoped and infact continue to wish, the feelings we shared that magical summer would last forever.


The summer of 2009, was an probably always will be the best and happiest time of my life, and you deserve much of the credit for that.


I have never been happier or more content and comfortable with who i am, then I was around you.


I never know how happy one person could make me, or how just sitting next to you, (preferably on our bench, getting bit to pieces) could be so amazing.


I have so many great memories with you, happy times, that will live long in my memory and that will pick me up, when I am feeling down. I just hope, that even if for the briefiest of times, I made you as happy as you made me.


I liked you so much, after just a week of knowing you, but never dreamt I would have anything with you. How could a guy like me, get a girl like you? So although far too short for my liking, having even the most brief relationships with you was incredible for me.


I hope so much that we can go back to being the friends we were. I have never felt a bond with any girl, like the bond I felt with you. So although my desire that we could be more than friends, is common knowledge, I hope we can at least stay best friends.


This isn't goodbye, far from it. I will keep pestering you with texts, I am excited about seeing you soon and I will see you at camp reunions. And if you ever want to come down to London I will be a very willing host.


You're an amzing person, the best. I tell you this because I don't think you relise how amazing you actually are, and just how much people love you.


You deserve to be so so happy. I had hoped I could be the guy that made you as happy as you deserve to be, but I guesse not.


But my bad fortune is another lads good fortune. I truely hope you find real happiness.


However please always remember if you change your mind, or simply want a bit of company, I will always be here waiting. I am never going to be lucky enough to find someone like you again. So any time, just call me up, and I will be on the bus to Preston. Be it as a friend, or more.


So all that remains to say is, do you remember...that time you made me the happiest person in the world ever? Because I do, and I will never forget that. So Thank you so much!


I have said it before, and I will say it again...Never ever ever change. You da, You da Best!!!


Love always,If someone u just broke up with sent u this, what would u think...?
very sweet but it shoukld be shortened





iv id do it it would be





dear slag


hope he was worth it


suck my balls





ur a **** shag anyway





hugs and kisses


the 12 inch destructor





lmao jkIf someone u just broke up with sent u this, what would u think...?
how'd you let him go?
i would think that he's got a great talent and should think about becoming an author,


on the other hand he's just happy to have known you,as he says you were his 1st girlfriend and he's abit attached,or hes trying to show you how much you meant to him.
dnt worry you will get another girlfriend ?you are a really nice guy and not many people can write a story like that ?good luck on ur trip ,you deserve to be happy ? wish i was :) :) when one door closes another opens gl
i think that this message is extremely sweet, however putting it in writing may be a bit ';forward'; to recieve especially right after a breakup. It may be more appropriate to tell her all these things in a more casual manner.








deeply sorry for your loss,


mandajo
  • wavy hair
  • skin color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment