Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to break up but it will ruin his life and screw up mine?

I seriously pray to God every night he will break up with me so I don't have to crush his heart like mine was crushed before. I'm not that into him, but he thinks I am, simply because I'm too weak to say how I feel and I know he will completely hate me if I do-who wants to be told their girlfriend has been lying for three months every time she said ';i love you';? I just can't do that. I'm worried he'll kill himself, or become depressed, or really hate me, and I'll have to see him every single day for two more years in highschool. The thing is I rushed into this too quick. I was just getting over someone I truly loved, and it was really hard--so I gave in, and made the worse mistake of my life. Now I'm responsible for his feelings and possibly life and he thinks we're going to be together forever and I have led him on because I want his love life to be better than mine was. It's really a sick and twisted game, like I am somehow making up for everything my love life lacked by lying about my feelings and letting him live in the dreamworld I should have lived in. I can't stand this and I feel horrible writing all this but it's true, and I can't even help it. Please help me, I have no idea what to do, and now I'm worried I'm starting to like someone else. I don't want to be with my boyfriend anymore but I don't know what to do. I don't want to be tied down like this anymore.I want to break up but it will ruin his life and screw up mine?
You can sort of tell him a half truth. Say he is a good guy and you thought for sure that you would ';click'; after enough time, but you feel bad because you never felt the spark. And you can't continue a relationship without the spark. That's it. He will have to deal with it.I want to break up but it will ruin his life and screw up mine?
slowly seem to lose interest in him
If you didn't like him as much as you say you don't, you would walk away and not care. It sounds like 2 me, you r trying to convince yourself that you don't like him as much as you do.





It's like people who say It doesn't bother me, if it didn't bother them, then they would not even say it didn't bother them.





If you are really as unhappy as you say you are, then say hey I am done and walk away, who cares what he does, it is his life 2 live, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment