Friday, August 20, 2010

Ever gotten back together with someone who broke up with you?

are you still together? how long did it take before he/she wanted you back? how/why did it end the first time?





i'm trying to see if i should keep hoping - my ex decided (out of the blue) he had 'different feelings' than i do about 2 weeks ago...i'm hoping he'll decided he can't live without me, but don't want to be completely unrealistic either. we're 26, together almost 7 mths.Ever gotten back together with someone who broke up with you?
Don't just wait around take sometime to figure out if you really wanna be with him and date aroundEver gotten back together with someone who broke up with you?
yes i have and i went out with my ex for a year and he broke up with me then ask me out and i said yes and we went out for six months and i do not think that i want to get back together with him because he just blew me off! so well i think that you should give him one more chance and one more chance only
I broke-up with my ex boyfriend last year over the phone and I realize that I made a mistake so I asked him the next day if he could take me back cuz I made a mistake and I wanted him back he took me back but a couples of months later he cheated on me and it didn't last!








=/
I had a similar situation, but I didnt take him back. It only took him going out with a few other girls to know how good he had it with me. But by then I said no. He wanted to see if the grass was greener, and it wasn't. I did not take him back. Your boyfriend is prob doing the same thing, wanting to see if there's something better out there. You deserve better. Dont let him choose, you choose for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment