Friday, August 20, 2010

Hard break-up--should I keep my hope of getting him back? Only mature and detailed answers, please!?

I am in the deepest pain I have ever been in my life, deeper even


than when I lost a close relative. My boyfriend of 8 amazing


months broke up with my on Monday because of something I said.


He was gone on his study abroad trip in a neighboring country,


and I would call him quite a bit, never imagining a bill of $1060


for my cell phone.


Anyway, I don't pay my cell, my mom does, but


I found it unfair to have her pay for all of it, so I put down $200


of her money. I asked my boyfriend if he'd give a 5th, and he


completely refused. I told him I couldnt do it right now, since I'm


not allowed to work (mom's starting to warm up to the idea).


I thought a fifth was fair.





Anyway, with my desperation and frustration came stupidity.


I told my love that I might as well sell myself to pay the bill off.


(Keep in mind this would have been cybersex, though I had no intention of actually doing it)


He took it as a joke until I said I already had a client.


When he asked me who, I told him my ex's name, as I was talking to


him, also online. He got angry that I was talking to him in the first place, and he said ';I don't date whores';. He told me we were on break, then I asked him a few times via text


if it was a break of break-up, since I don't believe in breaks, to


me, they are bullshit. He told me we are broken up.


By the way, he never called and told me we were done, I pretty much


got it out of him.





I regret this deeply. Not a minute goes by that I wish I hadn't said


anything. I hurt him so much. He said that even though my ex


is in the Middle East, he could come back for leave, and how does


he know I wont go see him? (I explained I wouldnt, and


he'd go visit his family somewhere else anyway to no avail)





I tried to convince him not to do it, that I am so sorry and never intended


to do that, that we could work things out. He mentioned he is leaving


for military training in December, and what would happen to us?








He said he'd see me in August, since college starts again in late August, and since I don't live in the same city, he kept some of my things I need for my dorm and will return him at that time. We go to the same school and are in ROTC together.


He said ';I don't know what's going to happen in August'; and also that


we are still friends and I can call him in the Summer. Then I told him


that I'm not the only one who should call, and his reply was that


he supposes he could call as well.





I sent him a Facebook message yesterday, saying that I respect his decision, which I hope will make me seem strong after I kept asking him to reconsider. I read that a huge step in someone taking you back is to remain strong during the break-up. I don't intend to contact him for


AT LEAST a month.





I waited for him for over 3 months for his study abroad, and our relationship


had always been enviably good. He also visited me at home in a dangerous city


for two weeks. We've been through a lot, and have an amazing chemistry,


as well as sex. Not to seem conceited, but I give him something few girls can,


and he is extremely attentive and caring for my pleasure.





With the info I have added, do you think he may take me back?


Should I give up and hope sometime in the future we'll be together?





There were several things that prepared me to meet him, and I know it


was no accident. Please read all of my question and be as truthful and helpful as you can.





Much love! Best wishes to all others suffering heartbreak.Hard break-up--should I keep my hope of getting him back? Only mature and detailed answers, please!?
Breaking up is hard to do. Getting back together, is even tougher.





Over 1000 for a phone bill is insane. Why didn't you think of how much it would cost? You can't expect him to pay your bill, you are the one holding that end of the line!





The next part of your story makes you look very immature. You just can't play games with people. It's not fair. It doesn't work, and you are the one to get hurt in the end.





Why would he want to get back together with someone whom he thinks is immature and crazy, even if you aren't? You've portrayed yourself that way.





I recommend using the time he is away for some serious self searching. Grow up. When he comes back, he may see a more mature, less clingy person. Don't contact him, you'll just seem desperate.





If you are meant to get back together, you will.





I am sorry if this was harsh, or offensive. I was young once and played games, too. My heart was broken in what I thought was the most painful thing ever. Believe, me it heals, and loss can always be worse.Hard break-up--should I keep my hope of getting him back? Only mature and detailed answers, please!?
i dont know know one knows what the future holds

No comments:

Post a Comment