Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you forget about someone who broke up with you?

I want the time to pass quickly to make getting over the break up a little easier. I know, everyone says that after you lose someone you should ';keep busy,'; but doing what exactly? Many of my friends are people I don't want to see right now because they are part of HIS circle. I do have a few close friends of my own but they have lives, jobs, and (in some cases) husbands. I am trying to get a job myself but I haven't heard anything yet. I work out. I write on live journal. I read. I have cleaned everything I own. What can I do that I can immerse myself in so as to forget him? Where do I find that kind of inner strength?How do you forget about someone who broke up with you?
Getting over someone can be very hard, especially if you guys were together for a long time!





The best advise i can give you is to keep your head up, maybe go somewhere where you can meet some new people, not necessarily a new love interest, but just some new and interesting people. I think you'll find a change of scenery will be very good for you, also try doing something exhilarating, something you've always wanted to do!





Like the song goes - we are young, heartache to heartache we stand, LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD !!





My heart goes out to you girlfriend, be strong and Good Luck !How do you forget about someone who broke up with you?
go out and try to meet new guys along with keeping up with ur normal life everything will be ok
try finding new friends or social circle by volunteering, taking a class, going out on your own.
well i like to go out and mingle alittle. maybe at a cafe, bar, school.... whatever you like to do. another thing i do is go to chatlines and dating sites...phone chatlines are cool cause you get to know someone based on personality, not entirely on looks and you can decide to re invent yourself for fun lol..that's like lieing but it's kinda fun lol
learn to love yourself and understand that you are a prize to be won dont cry over spilled milk go to the grocery store.
Try and meet sum1 new, ya don`t av to go into a serious relationship straight away.get to no him and see wat he`s like and if he goes further u can move on in time gd luck xxx
  • Ltd
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment