Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm mad at my Boyfriend, I don't know if I should break up, ignore him, or start cheating on him.?

I am mad at him because we have been going out on and off for four years and we dont live together, and we aren't getting married. I get mad at him every couple months and break-up with him. About three weeks later he will call and we will get back togtehr. I am trying to change this cycle, though. I told him how I feel about not moving in or getting married and nothing has changed. Then last night he hung out with one of his friends that I don't like, and then I ignored some of his calls. I'm still mad now and I dont know if I should breakup with him as we will probally be back together in a few weeks any way. I'm at work now and will have to deal with him in the morning, he will be calling me. I could just ignore him, or I could act like nothing is wrong and start seeing someone else. if that gets serious then I could break-up with him them. What do you all think?I'm mad at my Boyfriend, I don't know if I should break up, ignore him, or start cheating on him.?
I vote on breaking up with him. because when i used to cheat to '; supplement '; my marraige because ex hubby was not giving me what i wanted - it really sucked. I mean the guys i was cheating with, i could never get a full commitment out of . and like i was so unfuillfed and felt even worse. I was torn and it was just a mess. after that whole thing, i say now is that if im ever that miserable again i will break up and find happiness fully ( instead of cheating )I'm mad at my Boyfriend, I don't know if I should break up, ignore him, or start cheating on him.?
if you are on-again OFF-again, then why are you still with him? you obviously don't make one another happy in the long-run, so why not end it for good? why not find someone you can actually be happy with?





just don't cheat. that is a horrible situation for everyone.
i think that things don't really work out between you guys. cause if he really loves you, shouldn't you be the only one he would go out with and be with everyday.


thought you maybe thousand miles apart from each other, none of that miles will matte if he really loves you.


you're going on and off and maybe that's a sign that you should see someone else.


you might end up being hurt and you'll get upset.


i'm sure you'll find someone out there much more deserving of your love and care than him.


maybe he's just keeping this relationship so that when he runs out of girls, he sure has you. don't let him take advantage of you. don't let a guy cheat on you. you should find someone else for you. and i'm sure you'll find him. :) good luck.
Sounds like things are not gonna work out. If he knows you're wanting more but he hasn't done anything about it... he probably doesn't want more, right? Think about how you would advise your best friend if she were in your shoes. Move on... every girl deserves a guy who's into her enough to commit...





Why do you get mad at him and break up with him? Honestly it sounds like you're just not that into him, either!





And why did you get mad at him for hanging out with his friend? Sure you may not like the guy, but it's not like he was forcing YOU to hang out with him. Really no one should tell someone else who to be friends with.





Don't cheat on him. It's guaranteed to end badly. Just break up with him and then start seeing a new guy when the time is right.
sounds like a roller coaster ride sister..cancel the next ride and try something else to ride.......
Just end it and break up with him and call it over. If he is not what you want time to move forwrd and stop messing around
never cheat you want someone else leave there is always that option but frankly it sounds like you need to date other people and not get into a serious relationship you are not ready for one if you were you would not be considering cheating and you would not ***** over the small things
break up...
let the poor guy go! then you can go about your b*tchy, jealous ways, and leave him to find someone who actually likes him. thank god he didn't marry you...
its been four yrs on and off, no wonder why he doesnt move in, youll just get mad at him and break up with him again, why would it work living together if you cant even get along with him living apart, dont wait for him too long, personally, i dont think that this is the best match for you.
I think if you are planning on cheating on him, let's hook up :)
you did not say whether you love him or not!!!!





anyway.. if he doesnot care about your feelings.. then i guess you should break up formally and do not take him back if he comes back...
you must atlk to him and try to find a result


don't take the dicision when u are angry





talk to him tell him what u expect from him and ask him about what he want to do and then make your decision








good luck and i hope u can reach ur goal





if u need more help please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment