Friday, August 20, 2010

Girlfriend forces me to break up with her?

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for three years now. It seems like we only can last about 6 months. She comes from a dysfunctional background meaning that her mom is a piece of sh*t and her father died at an early age. Her mom doesnt want us to be together because she doesnt want anything better for her daught out of jealousy that ehr daughter has someone who actually cares about her. The mother is a loser and drinks and drugs. Same with the obese sister she is exactly same as the mother. Its like they also need my girlfriend for her to deal with their problems. So among dealing with this sh*t for three years I put up with the mother and sisters crap and threats for quite some time. It seems like when my girl friend is with me she does all the right things. She goes to school, she is responsible, she does everything to please me. But this only last 6 months before her sister and mother get into her ehad and pull her away and she starts doing the wrong things again. She starts drugging with her loser friendsand lies and lies and lies her behavior totally changes. Then she intentionally picks an argument to break up with me sayin that i dont let her have friends when she cant be trusted with them and always ends up hookin up w. her guy friends while druggin around with her loser friends. Like she is double standard she dsnt let me hangout with any friends that are drug and alcohol free and good people which I would give up for her and she doesnt let me talk to any other girls which is okay with me. So she picks an argument to bow outta the relationship to go do what she wants. She will say I dont let her have friends or she will say I dont want her to work. The only reason I dont like ehr working a lot is cause the mother and sister got her a job monitoring the hadicap on buses to intentionally pul her away from me and I dont want her dropping outta school and endin up like them. So she finds excuses to get outta the relationship to go do what she wants which is basically drug with her friends. But she says she cant help it that she is in love with me. I think she knows I wont be with ehr when she is doing the wrong things possibly but then if she loved me why would she choose the dysfunction over me? Anyways and usually around a month she will beg me to talk to her and ahngout. thinking that she can get her **** together and out of I guess feeling bad for the situation she is in such as her mtoher not doing anything for her like the mother doesnt even feed her or get her clothes nothin. Me and my mother basically take care of her and she would live at my house. I end up hookin up with her basically because I miss how good she treated me at her best and I miss the amazing sex ( hey im a guy). Then she tells me she had sex with her guy friend one time and that it was a mistake or that she hooked up with this guy and he fingered her. The n she guilts me into takin her back Then she does the same stuff all over again. But its like when she is with me she talks about how I am the one and she wnats me to have her kids etc. But when she is ready to break up she lies lies lies even when she doesnt have or to hide something. And she becomes two faced when she is around the mother and sister. She will talk crap on me behind my back but yet talk crap on her sister but yet not on ehr mother she always defends her mom but she knows her mom is a piece of crap. Anyways I guess what I am basically asking is if she claims she loves me why would s he always resort back to dysfunction? And I want to know what you think she exactly does behind my back? Like partially I believe she wants both the dysfunction and me but she knows she cant have both so she goes back n forth. But she still doesnt seem trustworthy idk whats your opinion?Girlfriend forces me to break up with her?
the only way to get her to change permanently is to take her far away from the environment that she is in. The two of you need to move away. if she is not willing to do this, it might be best that you find another to retain your own sanityGirlfriend forces me to break up with her?
Okay you seem like way too GREAT of a guy to be putting up with this ****, I am sorry but I think she is just trying to keep you around because you are the one good thing in her life. I would suggest breaking the whole thing off but giving her a letter that say: I will always love you, I don't know where things turned around for you but I want you to stop using drugs and drinking, but you know you can come to be if you need any help but don't expect me to take you back.


Something along those lines.


It seems to me that she is continuously breaking your heart and it seems to me that you have a huge heart and it's going to hurt a lot to just leave her like this. But drugs and alcohol are a powerful thing and can persuade people into thinking they are in love because you have stuck by her for so long. It's going to hurt a lot but don't let her drag you along or bring you down. I hope that helped, good luck and I know you will do the right thing.


XoXo


G.G.1000

No comments:

Post a Comment