Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with him?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 years. Up until last year things were going fine. He has a teenage daughter that is never happy. She hates it here and wanted to move to FL. So one day he tells me that they are moving to FL and that he needs to do this for his daughter to make her happy. And that once he has a job/house out there I can move out there w/ him. All my family is HERE. I dont want to move. Well, they ended up moving back because she wasnt happy out there either. Him and I kept a LDR, while he was gone. So he moved back with no job, no house, no car. I live with my parents so he cant live with me. Anyways, things never been the same after that. I hate her for making him leave. And I hate him for loving her more than me. Is that selfish and wrong? Yes. But its how I feel. Anyways, A year later he is still not doing well. He was living with a friend but lost his job so he moved back to FL to live with a friend there to save money for a few months. Everytime I talk to him he is extremely crabby and bitches about everything. I dont enjoy talking to him. He cried when he left because I know he didnt want to go, he does love me. But its to the point where I have more fun by myself than with him. Not to mention the fact I have resentment issues. I decided he is not someone I want to be with. I dont want to date someone who has a child. Problem is, I do care about him and the sex is great. I tried to weigh the cons and pros, and there are more cons then the pros. How do I break up with someone who has nothing? I know its wrong to stay with someone you feel sorry for, but he has nothing. Hell, I'm paying for his phone! And I know I shouldnt hate his daughter, but I do. I want to run her over with my car. And that scares me. So yeah, how do you break up with someone who is homeless, has no job, no money, no family or friends to turn to, nothing? I dont want him to commit suicide or anything. I dont think he would, but I dont want to get him THAT down. I know when I tell him its over he will cry.How should I break up with him?
well,if you don't want to be with him anymore,just tell him and tell him your reasons.being with someone you feel sorry about is not good thing because if you stay with him feeling that way you will end up hurting him more.but,if you really feel you love him,stay with him to cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment