Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me work out what i should do?

Hi Guys,





I need your advice again on my girlfriend and my infidelity.





I cheated on my gf of 7 years while i was away for a month. Yes i know what i am and i knew what i was doing. I fell for a girl who is amazing and is promising me the world, we talk all the time and she is already making plans for christmas etc.





She knows i have a girlfriend and I was intending to break it off and take a leap of faith with the girl i met. That was 4 weeks ago, we've spoke every day and she is patient, she knows its difficult for me to break up with someone i lived with and loved for such a long time.





I have spoken to my family and my close friends about the situation and they are all shocked as they thought me and my lady were so happy together. The truth is that we were ok, sex life was terrible, we still make eachother laugh and sitting on the sofa watching tv and cuddling in bed is amazing, we are so comfortable with eachother, we fit.





This past weekend has really changed my mind, my lady has been really good with me and it almost feels like when we first met, it's so weird. I'm falling for her again and this is really screwing with my head.





I am stuck between two people, i know my head is telling me to stay and live on as things are but on the other side its saying go now while you are still young enough. The thing with the girl i met is exciting and different, however this will eventually be the same as things are now with my lady. I was blown away by this girl but i was blown away when i first met my girlfriend.





Should i stay or should i go? will i feel the same later on? will i regret going? will i regret breaking up with someone who adores me?





I do suffer from depression and anxiety and obviously this is not doing good things for me, i'm not suicidal but i can see how things can slide down the slippery slope pretty quickly with this.





I'm human and i'd appreciate comments from people who have been in a similar situation.





Thanks in advance for all your help.Help me work out what i should do?
I'm guessing you're craving a little excitement,is the REAL problem. When you met this new girl,the chase was on,and the excitement was high. now,you've bedded her,and the excitement is waning. in truth,I'd say go with neither. Yes,break off the relationship you're in-you've cheated once,and will do again. NOT because you're an ar*ehole,but because humans crave exciting,interesting,new things-and you've become bogged down in routine. There's nothing like the 'chase' to put pep back in a flagging lifestyle,so you know inside yourself that as things settle into routine again,you'll go after whatever offers you that chance to feel alive again! The depression and anxiety i feel are both from the fact that you KNOW your bored,but feel trapped. You got one life,time's ticking by,and you're bored. Explosive mixture,that. Get out of the failed-[and it IS failed,or you wouldn't be cheating and enjoying it]-relationship,and minimise the hurt to both you AND her. After all-you and she have had 7 years,if the 7-year-itch has got you once,it'll get you again.Help me work out what i should do?
do you think this is a wise discussion while your living in her mothers attick scot? J is a great person i thought you really loved her. why say such things?
hmm seven year itch... maybe watch the movie to see what happens for the best?
The grass is always greener.....................
first of all, im gonna say HOW COULD U??? after all that time together???


but then every1 can make a mistake... keep with this girlfriend of yours and believe me u will never regret it a single bit... you can always meet other gurls that u will fall for or that are amazing... but this one was there for you in the good times and the bad....


think about it....
ok no stay i made the mistake by breaking up with the most amazing girl ever maggie laclare she was the love of my life no one like her but i met this other girl named magan summerville and i just had an awesome time with her but maggie was awesome in bed she was the straight up kinke kind total screamer but megan, oooooo megan you dirty little sex puppet she was the whole dress up in the slutty nurse outfit kind with the had cuffs lol but i went with megan and in the end it was terrible so i asked maggie to forgive me and i was so lucky to have her say yes we got married and now have 8 KIDS!!!! lol so dont make the same mistake i did hope this help in you dissension
First I'll start out by saying I have suffered from depression and anxiety (not from a doctor but I'm not stupid I know what I have gone through). I suffered from depression for about 2 years after I moved away from my friends and found out (after I moved) that I fell in love with my best friend. I literally cried for months almost every night because I lost her (and we had NO real relationship, never kissed, nothing, I had PLENTY of opportunities, I mean plenty, and I am not scared to admit that well I was around 13 at the time, inexperienced, and I guess shy since I didn't have a relationship that felt ';REAL';).





Anyway, it killed me losing her. I told her after I moved and it was too late. What I'm trying to get to is, although it may seem like a very new and exhilarating experience with your new lady friend, think long and hard about how YOU will go through have NO relationship whatsoever with your girlfriend of 7 years. If she finds out or you break it off with her, doesn't matter how you break up, you will completely lose your relationship with her. Everything. You may never see her again.





I think the reason it seems like you are falling for her again is because you were always ';on the ground'; for her, if you catch my drift. You were away for a month, you met someone new, had some fun, but when you returned to the one you truly love, it smacks you right in the face that you don't what what the hell you were doing. (No offense, but think about it, that's why your here.)





I don't choose sides but rather restate obvious factors. Instead of putting it on the table as Her or Her, think about how much you care about [you know who] and how much it will hurt you to lose [you know who].





Add me to contacts if you liked my advice or email me sometime [my yahoo ID is phatboybdk], we seem very similar.





Also, to spice up the sex life, roleplay more. Trust me.
Im assuming your girlfriend doesnt know about this other girl right?





Only you can make this call hun... yes in theory it sounds easier to stay where you are with your girlfriend seeing as things are improving - they could do a total turnaround where you both end up very happy together!





On the other hand you could get involved with this new girl and have things go the exact same way as they did with your girlfriend.





Only you can decide which path to take - either way - I see them both as a gamble...





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment