Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a perfect guy?

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. We started as friends - I was never attracted to him. When I decided to give our relationship a shot as more than friends I was very hesitant. I kept telling myself that looks don't last forever. Now that we are three years into our relationships and I have realized he couldn't be more caring, compassionate or loyal. The problem is that still to this day I am not attracted to him - and find myself always wondering if there is someone better out there. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend otherwise.....what should I do?





I am not sure if it is selfish to break up with someone who is so great just because they aren't my ideal person physically.





Or if I am doing the right thing by breaking up with him because a relationship with no attraction will inevitable fall apart?








A few side note so you get the whole picture:





He plans to propose within the next 6 months.


Our relationship is very serious - we live together, share finances ie: joint account, car lease in both names, we work together and finally he recently decided to go back to school and doesn't have a full time job.


And finally - his father passed away 1 year ago and his mother has become ill.





There are many little reasons on the side that make this such a difficult decision.How do you break up with a perfect guy?
Why would you break up with this perfect guy?


knowing he has problems with his family.


im not being mean im just saying.


even if hes not physically attractive it seems perfect.


looks do matter actually but its surprising you dated him when you thought he wasnt even attractive.


so yeah. i dont really know what to say except do what you think feels right


How do you break up with a perfect guy?
Being in love is not about being psychically attracted to someone - it's about caring deeply for the person someone is at their core. The fact that you are even wondering this shows you are too immature for a serious relationship and would be best to end things before you end up hurting this guy even more, since he clearly has strong feelings for you. Or maybe you should rethink what makes someone attractive - looks or who they are.
when your in love, you dont look just at how they physically look. it sounds like he treats you like theres not one other girl he'd rather be w/ and thats exactly how it should be so unless you really think you ';need'; to, dont ruin a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment