Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you live together after breaking up?

I love my BF, he's the one, we're gonna get married, have more kids etc etc, but most of the time he completely ignores me. I know he does love me, but i can't keep this up. It hurts going to sleep every night, knowing the man lying next to you is just gonna wake up in the morning and go back to doing his thing. All i want is a little bit of attention from him, and it doesn't mater how many times i bring it up, he doesn't take it in. Is it possible to live with someone you love, someone you could never imagine losing after breaking up with them? neither of us have anywhere else to go and i can't see him on the streets, but at least that way it wouldn't hurt as much when he doesn't spend time with me, would it?





I really don't want to do this. I don't want to end things with the only man who i've ever truly cared about and felt cared by, for some sleazy git who only gives one kind of attention, but thats better than nothing isn't ait? I'm just getting incredibly lonely. I don't really have friends, i suffer from agoraphobia, so making new friends is really hard, he USED to be my friend, but i'm not sure what he is now, a stranger with a title i guess.


I really don't want to end it, but what else can i do? i've tried talking to him, but he doesn't seem to listen... IDK...Can you live together after breaking up?
Im sorry to hear all this :( It would be hard to live together if you have been in a relationship already, but you gotta do what you feel is best. I'm really not sure, but I hope thigns go your way :)
  • wavy hair
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment