Friday, August 20, 2010

My girlfriend dumped me for some other guy they broke up now shes with someone else?

Well.. it all started a long while back... she met some guy who she was speaking with on some ventrilo and she plays some runescape game.. we live about 4 hours from each other but i found out they talked like 24/7 so i asked her about it she told me they was just friends but came to find out later that she was dating him but he lived in the UK and had a wife and 2 kids but was only 19 or so but he stole something from her game account or whatever she came back to me for like a week then now shes already back talking to some other guy that lives in england or something and i've truly told her how i've felt from my heart i spent like five hours writing her like a FULL page paper and mailed it to her... but its just like she doesn't care about me anymore we dated for eight months and what she told the guy shes with now is the reason she left me is because i complain and nagged but she told me she just wanted a week alone. was supposed to go see her over christmas break and i already bought her this really expensive necklace (cost about 500 dollars) and ordered some flowers.. yesterday on her msn i had to go to work/ class i popped online to say hi and see how she was and tell her i loved her and her headline read something like (am i crazy or falling in love? %26lt;3 ricky or darrel?) I said something about it and she just took it off her headline and said it was a joke but she has been talking to ALOT more guys lately and she took I love ben off everything and deleted me off her myspace so... theres alot i've done for her i treated her the best i could for the distance we did have between us called her all the time drew pictures for her occasionally (even though i can't draw) sang her to sleep on some nights.. sometimes occasionally called her like 2 in the morning to tell her i love her or randomly text her when shes in school and tell her i love her... and now she just don't care anything about me it tears me up but everytime i think i'm over her something just keeps bringing me back.. you all think its worth trying or just drop this and hope to god i can heal it hurts alot because me and hers done so much together dated 8 months I've tried so hard to move on i went 3 weeks without saying anything to her then i get a text one day saying she missed me i ignored it for about a day and then she called my house asking if i was alright... I don't know what to do i'm so confused..My girlfriend dumped me for some other guy they broke up now shes with someone else?
i could give you an answer to that.


but first, i have to go find my eyeballs cause they involuntarily popped out from my head whilst reading your very long question.


not funny, i know.


and no offense.My girlfriend dumped me for some other guy they broke up now shes with someone else?
shes not yours anymore...find sumone else if you can
gotta get someone else bud,its pretty much done, don't waste your time and happiness trying to sway her towards you
dump her before she dumps you buddy..





looks to me that she is getting bored of you, if she is bored than i would strong suggest she will dump you at any time, so move on and dump her ***..
mannn....I feel your pain. I really have delt with something similar if she gives you those butterflies in your stomach then you know you cant let that get away...


answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Im sorry but there's a few things you can do


*if you show her the way she's been treating you she'll probably apologize and come back to you


(if that's what you want)


*Also you could let her get on with her life while you get on with yours





And a third thing is


*To carry on how you are now with her lying to you and cheating on you





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
honey it sounds like the problem is not you.





She sounds a little manic..kinda reminds me of that song by katy parry-hot then cold...or song thing like that





there you can here it for your self





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-LhyAVzD鈥?/a>





I think you should just walk away only thing I can see coming from this is more pain.
Looks like the love is gone on her part.. she may be confused and from the looks of it it's probably time for you to move on. Long distance relationships usually don't work out.





It may be hard, but trust me, there will be others. It just takes a little time.
humm well it sounds like she may have an obsession with online dating or distance relationships. it can be a problem because it is a form of cheating. for your sake it's probably best if you really try moving on, because once a cheater always one and you may continue to get hurt. I would get you money back from the necklace and go somewhere for a break from everything. It might do you good. I wouldn't trust her or her word. You should drop her. Pain does heal, and you will heal from this and also learn from your mistakes. Someone worth you time will find you so be patient. OH and just to let you know you sound like a REAL gentlemen, a really nice guy.....i don't know why some girls take you GOOD guys and throw you all over the place and use you, it's not fair. sigh....don't lose your good spirit, it will help you find that special someone.
boy, ever heard of commas? Punctuation? It makes your question unreadable!!





As for what to do about the girl, i suggest you give her a wide berth; she uses men. She knows shes got you because you have feelings for her, so she aboandones you when a better looking guy or one with money comes along.





Basically, she's in 'player-mode' and to you, that means that shes only going to be with other guys, as well as you, not taking you seriously.





You're best to leave her to it. Forget about her anyway you can, because, when it comes to her, it seems, you want more than f-buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment