Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break up crazy crazy story help?

Breaking up crazy story advice please?


Ok so here is the story.. I had a ex of almost 3 years ...J... we broke up in May of this year... WE were not together all summer and then tried agin for about two months and then J left to go be with someone else. and has been living with them for 3 months. J and I still talked occasionally well more or less fought but still talked. I started dating T about a month ago and she had stayed with me every night the entire time. She was always texting me all day at work and saying how she could not wait to get here to see me and stuff about how she did not wanna scare me but that she was starting to fall for me... Our relationship was awesome and I was really falling for her actually I did fall for her... We never fought , she got along with my kid,,,, now she is 24 and I am 33.. Iknow that might make a differance?? That is one of the reasons I hesitated dating her to begin with. So anyway all was perfect.... On this past saturday(mind you all day saturday I was still getting all the sweet messenges) Sat night she got home and we were cuddled in bed cause she was really sick...My ex that was with someone else, living with someone else, busted into my house drunk, started going psycho on my new girl, told us to get the F outta the bed...like seriously stormed into my house in the middle of the night. Her and I had not been together for months...Anyway police were called and my gf was at the neighbors cause she had ran there to get away, the ex (j) was not taken to jail... anyway the next morning my current gf was still saying that she wanted to be with me but as the day progressed she started texting and she was sayingto me that she had a gut feeling that she needed to leave... She said she needed a break,,, She went back to staying at her brothers house,, she lived with them and they loved her there but were always disapointed that she was here instead of there, so I am sure thay have been telling her to stay away from me. After 3 days of me reminding her how much she felt for me I asked her last night if we were done and she wrote yes I think so.. I just cant handle anything right now. I am in love with her.. I understand what happened was crazy... but it was not my fault.... how could all of her feelings be gone so quick? Or is it most likely the brothers influence since she is 24? PLease help... I am heartbroken





ok let me explain i live in a really small town like 200 people and i did not have my door locked that night.. I hate the crazy ex now for what she has done since i was really fallin for this girl, so i could care less if she (psycho) talk to me i dont ever want to talk to her again.... I want my new girl T back,, It just seems like all her feelings just completely disapeared when that happened,. so sad.. and till sat i was soooo happy.





update.. tonight we went to dennys and sat and talked for an hour and a half.... we did not talk about us at all just sat and talked like friends but when we left she hugged me a long time.... All i have done is cry since i got home. she was really tired and had only a few hours of sleep cause she went out last night. but at least she still showed up.





one more detail,,,,, the first 2 times I was around my new girl the one i just lost T, her ex was there.... T had said that they had been broken up for lke 6 months but still friends,,,, so i also wonder if maybe my girl T was maybe talkin to her ex again revently, like maybe once the ex saw her with me she then wanted her back.....I just dont get how the feelings changed so drastically... so quick.... from the sweetest ever to cold and distant and rude, I did not even know she had all that in her to be honest since i had not seen it before... i had only seen the sweet girl that brought me home roses one night in her coat. someone please help me figure out how to win her back%26gt;%26gt; DO i need to move outta this house cause i know she wont ever come here,,,Break up crazy crazy story help?
Is J the mother of your child? If so you'll have to deal with her for a long time and I am sorry.





As for T, J most likely scared the **** out of her and she doesn't want the drama in her life. She may think that is the way it will always be and everyone involved will tell her that J is bad news and a danger to her living situation.





If J is not related to your child, I'd move and try to cut ties with her. She doesn't sound like a safe person to be around. That may help T to loosen up.





T is going to need time to build back confidence in you. Frankly, I'd say that she doesn't feel safe. Some women like the idea of being protected. That doesn't mean they need a hero to save them all the time, they just like the feeling that they are safe with their mate. That feeling was terribly violated in this case.





You may not see it, but she feels that you may have let her down and the Police let her down because they didn't stop the crazy maniac from raging through your home.





So First I would make steps to protect my self and my child from J. Things like this usually escalate. If you have to have contact with J change the locks and keep them locked just in case she has a key. As I said if you don't have to have contact and you can afford it, move or put a restraining order against J.





Go slow with T. Don't push and if she's comfortable and in love she will come back. It's not your fault that J went crazy and if she is reasonable she will understand.Break up crazy crazy story help?
I think you need to talk to this girl face to face. It might help to be looking at her as you ask this stuff.


So just ask her face to face what is going on through her head and offer to change the locks?

No comments:

Post a Comment