Friday, August 20, 2010

Dating again after a bad break up....trust issues?

I just got over a bad break up...I dated a guy for 3 yrs and it ended badly, leaving me feeling bitter, hurt, taken for granted...





I'm finally getting out there and found someone i'm interested in. He's a great--Genuine, nice, great sense of humor. But I'm nervous and skeptical about letting myself care for him.





It's exciting, having a ';crush'; again. But we go to colleges 4 hours away from each other. We live in the same hometown, but is it worth it to give it a shot? I'm not looking for anything serious...just someone to spend time with and if it ends into something more, then thats great.





But part of me is terrified to let myself like anyone. I keep thinking the worst, like it's not meant to work out or for me to be happy. I know it's bc of my insecurities from my last relationship. But how do I get past that and trust guys again?





Do you think I should give him a shot?Dating again after a bad break up....trust issues?
. If you're comfortable in this guys company,then go for it.You're a sadder wiser young lady now.The things you learned will help you now.Sex does'nt unite,it divides.Try to seek common ground,to cement the relationshipDating again after a bad break up....trust issues?
Trust has to be earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment