Friday, August 20, 2010

IS HE TRYING TO BREAK UP.......Please answer I will answer yours?

We have been together a year, he has always played the touph roll, never letting himself get to emotional so that is normal. We got ';closer'; a couple of months ago, and he was being really sweet and seemed to really be enjoying himself. Latley he has been more distant(he works out of town during the week, and comes home on the weekends) he hasn't been really texting as much, calling as much, and when we do talk he almost seems ';tired'; all the time.So as a result of this I have been over talking if you will about how he feels, if he is happy, what he wants blah blah blah just to protect myself you know. This has only made us more weird and distant. But when he comes home on the weekends we seem to be just fine. I had one of these conversations 2 times last week:( i know BAD, so it has been weird all week, but he told me the second time we talked that ';I'm not going anywhere';. Would someone say this if they didn't want to be with you? Oh and he has told me a couple of times that I am trying to hard, to just let it flow. But I am just trying to make it good again you know! Do you think he wants to break up and just feels bad b/c me and my son live at his house? Please help what can I do?IS HE TRYING TO BREAK UP.......Please answer I will answer yours?
Are you quite sure that he is not seeing someone else? My ex called me all the time and said ';love you'; and ';everything will be ok'; every time that he called. This was prier to finding out the truth about him.IS HE TRYING TO BREAK UP.......Please answer I will answer yours?
God men are so annoying! Why don't they just spit it out and say what the issue is??? You ask them and they still will not say. If I had to guess (based on the wording of your question) I would say that your questioning of him is annoying him and making him feel detached from you. Are you sure you are listening to his response and not answering for him? Are you coming across as needy? My advice would be to retract a little bit, be a bit cooler and don't ask so many questions for a while. If that doesn't work try another tack. Once you have retracted a bit and got some equality back into the mix just say that something feels different. At the end of the day if he wants to say something he will have to say it wont he? Women are not mind readers after all... He has said you are trying too hard so don't try so hard. Listen to the little comments there is usually more to it than they express. Just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment