Friday, August 20, 2010

My ex-girlfriend of 5 years is already seeing someone, am I freaking out over nothing?

My ex-girlfriend of 5 years is already seeing someone after we have only been broken up for 1 month!!! I have asked some of my friends if they think it is too soon for her to be seeing somone already, and they all say yes! She moved about 3 hours away for a job and I am stuck here with school. 2 months of living apart we break up. Then 1 month after breaking up, she is already seeing someone. It sounds like she was cheating on me, but I know how she is and she wouldnt do that. She told me that she just needed time to figure stuff out, but how can she do that if she is already seeing someone? I love her more than anything and I know that she still loves me... What is she doing??? Why is she seeing someone already???


How soon before you break up with someone is it alright to see someone else? Being together for 5 years, do you think this is just a rebound kinda thing and we will get back together? Help me please!!!! I am going crazy, especially with New Years here...My ex-girlfriend of 5 years is already seeing someone, am I freaking out over nothing?
I think this problem exists alot which is sad. I just had something similar happen to me but it was only a week! Its hard i know but maybe it is rebound which wont last and maybe she will come back to you. I have known people who were married and deeply in love for many years and then one day they just decide to call it quits. It happens and its most definetly the worst feeling to have especially when its happening around christmas and the new year. Just think positive and keep your life going and since she isnt with you anymore move on. Today may be the hardest day of your life but im right along with ya bud. Just take life one step at a time and eventually youll get over her and life will unfold as it should. If you and her are meant to be then shell be back. Just dont dwell on itMy ex-girlfriend of 5 years is already seeing someone, am I freaking out over nothing?
OKAY HERES WHAT IT IS!!! that is what you call a rebound guy. she wanted to figure things out, she knows your the only one for her but shes scared of the thought. you must be the first one shes truly loved. so since shes a little scared because shes never felt this way, she backs off a little and sees what else there is in the dating world. just make sure you stay in her life. dont act jealous or mad about her boyfriend, just play as the galant loser. once she finds out how much she misses being with someone who knows her so well she will come back to you. but now the question is if your feelings will be the same now that you know she has been with another man. Just make sure your still in her life. Call her at least twice a week to ';check on her'; tell her '; i worry about you being so far away, im just used to you bein here and me knowing your safe...'; dont get into the ';I WANT YOU BACK!!!!'; stage...at least dont tell her about it. if shes not already back at your door in the next 2 weeks, send her some pics of the both of you, or anything that would remind her of you in the mail to her. Write that you just thought she would want some memories of the both of you, just so she doesnt forget you, thats all. she will realize what shes missing and probably break down once she sees the pictures or whatever it was you sent her and come right back to you....good luck dont give up on her
It's definitely a rebound thing. It won't last as she may just be testing the waters to see how she really feels. You didn't state the reason for your breakup, but it had to be something heavy for you two to call it off after 5 years. I say give it time, if you broke up on amicable terms, keep in touch and keep the lines of communication open. If you didn't leave each other on good terms, you may just want to move on.





Take care,


Nikki
if she is your ex why do u even care,.... a defense mechanism to get over someone is to get into a relationship.. wish her well and pray it works out for her...





u are wierd... its over and u should move on too...{}
Breaking up with someone after having a long-term relationship is hard, but focusing on what the other person is up to is a recipe for depression and disaster. Regardless of what you or your friends think, your ex is moving on with her life the way that she sees fit. While it's easier said than done, it's in your best interest to do the same. Being fixated with her actions will only add fuel to the fire. Because she lives 3 hours away, I'm assuming you rarely see her now. It's not worth the energy worrying about her when you need to worry about yourself. Focus on school, make sure your friends are there to support you during this difficult adjustment period, and know that things do get better in time.
after 5 years of being togather she jumps on someone within a month if does sound like u got sheated on if she could respond that fast to that
Your first words were ';my ex-girlfriend';.


Get over it. She did.

No comments:

Post a Comment