Friday, August 20, 2010

Break up after 2 1/2 years?

2 children, who are his from a previous marriage. I have known them all their lives but since they arent mine.. I have no rights to them. I concider them my own.


Ex boyfriend breaks up with me and tells me that he has met someone else. He has only known her for a month and they have kissed. He only sees her while he delivers to her store at work. He says he no longer has feelings for me and HAS to break up with me. We have had alot of problems but no one communicated properly. Part of me believes that he is lying and does have feelings left for me, but wants to think with his privates.


When he told me about the ';emotional affair'; I immediatly was angry but I expressed that I wanted to save our relationship. Yesterday he finally just said ';I want to break up'; and that was it. I sobbed, hyperventilated and said my goodbyes to the children and took some things and left. What do I do now? Do you think I should totally just move on or should I still express to him that I want our family. We have known each other for 8 years or so and I just cant see how I will live my life without him and the children in my life.





Do you think hes serious, or do you think he will come back when he realizes he has no housewife or babysitter?





Is there anything I can do to or should I give up?





Help me.. im heartbroken.Break up after 2 1/2 years?
SO are you happy being the housekeeper and babysitter? Will it make you happy for him to ask you back to be the housekeeper and babysitter?








YOU DESERVE TRUE LOVE and this guy isn't giving it to you! YOU deserve better!Break up after 2 1/2 years?
Around this time of the year all men think with their privates. Trust he will be back but the ? is will you want him back because you are going to have to forgive him for what he done and move on without always bringing it up!


Thats easier said than done!
RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! please don't stay with a man like that, yes, its sad because of the kids but, they are not your responsibility! they are his and he should be a man and grow up.
I don't think you would want him back at this point.
There is a possibility that he will awake up and ask for your forgiveness, once he realizes what life has become without your help......but we don't know what the other women is willing to do. So for now, take the time to get the rest of your things.....without sniveling in front of the children......that will only make matter worse......I'm sure they're struggling with his decision too. Face the fact that there were elements in the relationship, which defied human understanding.


As you said.......he did his talking with his penis, and it appears he's been planning this move, so now your free.......No longer strapped with the responsibilities, associated with raising someone children. Mental retardation is a real psychological disorder in American. And some of these retards have children......I respect your concern.....however your desire to remain in a relationship....a dysfunctional relationship. defies the imagination. Even if two and a half years have gone by.....you've stated in your request.......that most of that time was tumultuous......get a fresh start.....find a new away of living.......have some real fun......and stop crying over spilled milk......this guy is one in a billion....the hyperventilating.....was the relief you were feeling once you realize you were free again.......you should be dancing on the ceiling and screaming out the windows......free at last, free at last.....thank god almighty.....I'm free at last!!!





oh....yeah he as lots of experience with women......and you are one of his experiments....but don't feel bad.....so was his wife, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one..........


And the kids are the lure....just like cutie little pup-pie, or nice car etc, etc, etc.
R u sure you want him back? Could u ever trust him again? I went thru this very same thing and I hung on waiting for him. I waited for two years while he would tell me that he made a mistake only to tell me a couple weeks later that he didnt love me anymore. This went on for the whole time. I was attached to his child. I know it hurts but if you hang on theres and even better chance that you will only prolong the hurt even longer. You deserve better than just being his housewife or his baby sitter. After all this time his love for you and not wanting to hurt you would be his reason for not doing this to you. Cut ur losses and move on so you can be happy.
I beg to differ with you. He has PLENTY of experience with women. He knows enough to use you all and put his children through hell until he gets bored and wants something different. You knew what you were in for when you got together with him. He had two small children and cheated. Now he is doing the same to you. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. You have been there raising his kids for all this time and he never married you. Was that a hint to you at all?





What you need to do is put some serious effort into moving on. I know you think you cannot live without him but the fact is, he is a loser and will cause you nothing but pain and wasted years. I ought to know....I have been there and done that.
Your ex boyfriend is so sure of your love for him that he sees no fear of breaking up with you as a way for him to have the time to play with his new love. He knows you will take him back. What does this tell you? This indicates he takes you for granted and does not love you enough to consider how you feel. You have loved him so much that he cannot see himself ever losing you. You need to change this or he will continue to take you for granted with a total disrespect for your feelings. . Loving someone does not mean you allow them to walk all over you. So my advice to you is to keep walking and begin to work on yourself with a professional to help you during this very difficult time. Walk away with your dignity in tack and when in time he sees that you are no longer that doormat he thought you were he will re-gain respect for you and come to value you more. My heart goes out to you and I pray you get over this hurt that he brought upon you. Good luck to you!
You need to read what you just wrote a couple of times before continuing with my advice.





First of all when a man is going to be with a woman, whether he loves her or not, he thinks with his privates. This word ';emotional affair'; has become the ';aspirin'; to the pain of unfaithfulness. I do not buy it. My man has an emotional affair and thinks with his privates and he is out of my life in a wink of an eye, I do not try to justify the moron.





If all you are expecting from a marriage is just being the maid and the babysitter, I suggest you go to the employment section of a newspaper and apply. Men are not looking for maids nor babysitters to love, they are looking for women who stand up for their femininity, full of dignity, self respect and lots of confidence in themselves.





I understand your pain, have been there, done that and got a tshirt and my advise might sound a bit harsh but you need to get that blindfold off and see the light. Learn to pick up the pieces and move on. Good luck
If you have a chance with him at all you have to give him up. Be grateful that the man had the courage to come to you with the truth and that you didn't find out on your own or through someone else. Yes, it will be hard. Work on making you more confident, happier, whatever. If he sees that you aren't going to let him/this defeat you and you handle it with grace and strength then he just may want to come back one day. But keep playing the hurt, depressed and scorned woman and you'll push him much further away.

No comments:

Post a Comment