Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I broke up with my live-in fiance and I feel like dying please help?

Well, here we go....Don't mind me if i sound like i'm rambling....





I have been with my fiance for 3 years, I left him last night. I left home a few years ago and moved in with a friend for a couple of weeks, my fiance asked me to live with him so i accepted. (at the time we weren't engaged) everything was great not a worry in the world we just struggled financially in the beginning. I'd always known that he had the ability to be very mean at times but never thought much of it.Then our fights started escalating, I was at fault for many things just as he was but instead of talking things through he would resort to yelling, calling me names, going as far as ripping clothes off of my body, he's headbutted me (so hard that my head hit a wall and the clip on my head broke), i would take off and i'd always return to work things out because somehow i would feel guilty for what had happened.





Well, this particular fight started a couple of days ago over a cable bill. I got home, opened my bill and he demanded that he see it right away, i asked if i could please just take a look at it before he did. Well, he demanded i gave in and walked away to avoid a problem. He then proceeded to yell and treat me like **** because the bill was wrong and they had over charged it. So like any normal person I questioned what his problem was he avoided the question and continued.Later on in the night I gave up and just ignored his rude comments.





Now, last night he got completely ****faced because dinner didn't turn out exactly how he wanted it (sometimes mistakes happen) and i apologized and asked if he wanted something else. He didn't say anything. THEN he flipped because i didn't pour purified water into his jug so he could later drink (and he wouldn't have cold water for dinner) he said i was inconsiderate. So i started to pour water for him so he could shut up. Then he saw that little drips of regular water were getting into his jug and he took the jug and threw it. Water got all over the counter, then he started blaming me and telling me i was F****** lazy and that i was good for nothing and that i couldn't even fill a jug of water. So things got really heated that point doesn't he decide to pour soap in my food and in the pot of food and said if ';i cant eat neither can you?'; Well thats when he crossed the line. This morning i tried waking him up, he pretended to stay sleeping, he finally woke up didn't say a word got ready and took off i met him outside and asked him what was wrong with him he didn't say anything he just left. Well he told me if i kept pissing him off i wasn't getting to work. Sure enough we're 10 minutes away from my job and he turns down a side street so that i dont get to work on time. i opened the door and tried to get out. Finally managed got in a cab and went to work. I get to work and demands that if i don't come outside he's going to come upstairs and confront me and didn't care what happened to my job. So i came downstairs, he didn't want to let me go back up (but i had to) so i went after i saw i was getting nowhere with him and he was just blaming things on me AGAIN. He then proceeded to tell me this was the last time i was going to see him if i walked away and i did. Now he's texting me with guilt trips.





This is been going on for 2 years and a half straight and quite frankly i've reached the end of my rope, i have a dog an appartment and I don't know how to leave him. I'm only 24 years old and i guess it's normal for me to feel like this. Someone please give me just a tiny bit of advice and please tell me what i should do with my life because at this moment i am not fit to make ANY decisions...





Thank you for all your help and God BlessI broke up with my live-in fiance and I feel like dying please help?
um. wow. thats crazy your fiance seems to think that its the 1920's or something because he can not treat you like that. you are not his personal slave you are a woman and you should be treated with respect as a woman should. dont let yourself think that you are stuck with him because you are not if push comes to shove move in with a friend or family member. because if he knows that you need him financially he will use that against you. leave him i know you love him but do it because if not he will keep treating you like this and honestly you are better than that. dont let him make you feel quilty into getting back with him because you know he is wrong. if you didnt know he was wrong you wouldnt have wrote all of this on here. trust me there are plenty of good men out there who will treat you right. just as you should be treated because you seem like a woman who actually cares about your man. making him dinner. pouring his drinks. dont let him control you. you are better than that.I broke up with my live-in fiance and I feel like dying please help?
last night i just kicked out my boyfriend of 3 years and father of my 5 month old. hes just as abusive as you fiance... i dealt with the same for 2 out of 3 years.. last night he shot juice in my face while i was holding my baby.that was it for me.... it hqas to end SOMETIME and men like that are little spineless b*tches. not men at all. i know its hard.. if hes anything like my EX hell try to manipulate you into thuinking everything is your fault and you made him react the way he does. that iis complete bullsh*it. i promise you.. please move on.. i swear youll do so much better. if i can do it, you can. this is a never ending cycle...step out...


im also 24.... if it doesnt end today-itll happen again and again... youll leave him, better its today than next year.. get it over with. thats how ive been looking at it.. do you see yourself being treated like this forever?? cuz thats what its going to be... i know you guys have awesome times too right?? those times mean nothing. they dont make up for the way he treats you, and then manipulates you into thinking its y our fault.. i bet he doesnt even have to do anything anymore, for you to feel like its your fault. he's brainwashed you into thinking everything is your fault. its NOT. you try and try and nothing is ever good enough. thats not right. did you know there are men out there who would LOVE to have a girl make them dinner? and appreciate it no matter how it came out?? men who will love you unconditionally..and take you to dinner, and make you smile.. and enjoy your company... i swear there are.. and when you find that guy, HE'S the one youre supposed to be engaged to. please let this creep go.. im doing it too.... :) be strong.. you get out of there, cuz itll never ever get better. and remember he's fuc*ked up. its not your fault.. its ALL his fault. you may make mistakes sometimes, but his reactions are entirely uncalled for. he reacts the way he chooses. and his reactions are that of a child. think of him as a 4 year old.. ';this food sucks! *stomps his feet*'; no? isnt that it? i swear thats how i see my ex, now... dont let this spoiled **** control you. move on.





thats as much convincing as i can do... i just feel you, cuz im in the same situation, except with a 5 month old.. dont let yourself get into the same situation as me.. though you pretty much are.. dont have a baby with him...itll make everything 30 times worse. ( i love my daughter to death, i wouldnt change it for the world, but now im linked to him forever..)
first of all..i am so sorry you're going through this. NO ONE deserves to be treated like that. i had a bf of 9mo who treated me the same way you're describing. i'm a strong woman and NeVeR thought i'd let someone (esp a significant other) speak to me the way he did, treat me as poorly as he did, etc..one time i came home 40 minutes late with dinner and he had such a fit. cursed me out and poured an energy drink all over the pizza. he told me that he was too pissed to eat and if he wasn't eating, then neither was i. i didn't know what to do. he wouldn't drop it. he wouldn't leave. all i wanted to do was get away from him so i'd stop getting yelled at. anywho, i eventually found out he had been taking steroids for the past few months. he wasn't angry/mean/aggressive when we first met (i had known him for about a year before we got involved) and it stopped when i found out and told him to get off of that stuff. even though he got clean, i still broke up with him a few months later. i just couldn't forget how he had treated me. i'll never forget and i'll never put myself in that situation again. could it be possible that your bf is doing drugs, or has he always been like this?
You have to leave. He is treating you like **** and oh my god if I ever met him I think I would kill him. He sounds like a whiny, abusive child. No one should EVER put up with the things he does.





You have to take care of yourself and your dog. Right now everything is overwhelming you and you don't feel like you are in the right position to make a informed decision. While I can't make decisions for you, and neither can anyone else, I can offer some advice that might help. First you need to get away from that apartment, far away. If there's a time when he's at work and you are home, or even at work and you have a chance, look at apartments. Find something you can afford and that is a fair distance away from him and move out. But if he's the type of guy who will get angry at you moving out, you should try to do it when he's not around. And bring a friend.





Once you are out on your own, you have helped yourself begin to heal from this relationship. It's going to be hard, and it will hurt but just remember what kind of person he is to you and ask yourself if you want it. I'm sure you want a man who loves you for who you are, who will treat you with respect and who will shower you with affection to no end. That guy is out there.





And please remember that you are not a bad person. If anything you are a hero for putting up with the crap you had to take from him. You are a wonderful woman and someday you will find the man of your dreams. And I know it's hard, but please don't go back with this guy. You deserve a million times better.
i do not have to continue reading because i do already know what kind of man he is. A abuser! I will give you a glance into the future...... you marry him, he has the perfect woman who will do what ever he wants when he wants it! It is called co-dependent. (should google this word) He will not stop hurting you, and you will return to him, because you are not strong enough. Just imagine having kids with him, and they have to see that. Do you really want that? He will have affairs and he doesn't have to hide them, because he knows how to shut you down. Co-dependent relationships are dangerous, be careful. You have a change to get out of there now, there are a lot of man swimming in the ';American society ocean';, right in front of your nose. Build up your self esteem, because if you do not do that, you will always attract men like him! You might seem helpless right now and miss him, but later in life you will say, that the experience with him helped you being a better and stronger person. A man should never disrespect you..... respect is the key to a healthy marriage!


God made us women strong enough to survive, keep that in mind and good luck
aww u poor thing. ive been thru the same thing, just leave him youll find someone that will make u happier, u deserve to be treated better. trust me youll do fine without him

No comments:

Post a Comment