Friday, August 20, 2010

The worst break up you could think of, how do i beat this?

I am 18 and a virgin. My old girl friend was also a virgin and we just broke up. Here is some more detail on that: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjCIREVXrNdOQA9yZMtJHojsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090701132041AAU71jw





Now the worst part of this is that we never had sex because of me. The 5 or 6 times we went to have sex i got incredibly nervous and had bad sex anxiety. I wasnt too worried cause we had always planned on staying together through college and i thought that things would come naturally cause i knew i would get comfortable enough with her. Now that idea is out the window and im all alone for the rest of the summer. I am a complete mess and all i do is sit in my room all day and go out drinking at night. My self esteem is at an all time low, and i hate myself incredibly. She is sexy, and i feel like if i took her virginity we would have stayed together. Now that it is over, i can't live with myself. I know that any other guy would go to town on her and that fact that i didnt just kills me. The though of her loosing her virginity to someone else makes me want to break ****! AHHHH!!! I am really at a low point in my life and don't know how to get out of this. I truely loved the girl, but i tried getting her back 3 times, and all of them failed. I dont know how to get out of this!!! What do i do to ease this pain and make my last highschool summer fun?! i know i can have sex i just feel like **** about it right now! Please help me!The worst break up you could think of, how do i beat this?
don't have regrets. move out of the past, treasure the present, and hope for the future. if she broke up with you because you didn't take her virginity, than what kind of girl is she? and why would you want a girl like that? my point is, you have a whole life ahead of you to have sex and whatever else. you're young, and you will find someone you love just as much or more eventually. so move on, and 'go to town' on some other girl. i mean, its a proven fact that having sex raises a persons self esteem immensely, so go have sex with someone else, and be happy. you're worries should be set towards college, not a girl. have fun, and don't worry about, and an amazing girl will come into your life at some point.The worst break up you could think of, how do i beat this?
There are other virgins out there. Hey, I was one and I was voted ';hottest girl'; my senior year out of 130 students. Be patient and wait until college. hot girls ARE still virgins in college... you'll find someone better and when the time comes it will be right.. you won't have anxiety. It wasn't meant to be.
think that it's her lost..She doesn't want to stay for the prize you've been saving for the love of your life..Move on..Find another hot girl, have sex with her n let the new girl boasting around about how great in bed you are! good luck! ;D
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, seduce her.





Whisper stuff in her ear, tell her you want her, then walk off. She sounds like she is a curious type, keep her wanting you until you are ready, don't wait for too long or you might annoy her, a week max. x





x
This is a really bad situation but you'll eventually get over her. THere are many fishes in teh sea and she doesnt want you then she doesnt deserve you My suggestion is that u move on to onther girl that u meet
Go out side an get some air. If you drive go out to a club and meet some new girls. But, first you need to get your stuff greased so you can relax.
You've just got to let go. It takes time, and it sucks, but it really does get better.


And I know everyone says that lol, but really.. it's true.
Just try and think about something else keep yourself occupied if not then just talk to her and tell her how u feel.
I gotta go number two!


Wheres the bathroom!
go out with some friends have a good time try to get her off your mind but if you do truely love her dont give up on her maybe she'll come to her senses. (= good luck!
awww u need to act like ur in a gooey romance movie with adam sandler go get her!
idk man this sounds tough. i would eat the barrel of a good shotgun.
find another girl to do that to
get another girl, a do her. its not that complicated. live and learn
Been there done that:





--------------------------------------鈥?br>

I lay my head down to rest


To easy the pain that is in my chest


My heart has broken it is no more


I feel so empty and like I can鈥檛 live no more


I turn to the night to ease the pain


By grabbing for the bottle to drink away the pain


My mind went numb for a second or two


But when I woke the pain was times two





I laid in bed and try to rest I close my eyes to do my best


Pictures of us and of our past keep flashing images inside my head


What can I do to mend my heart?


I am trying to find a good place to start.


--------------------------------------鈥?br>




First off - Stay away from the booze ::: Does not help trust me!


Second - Time heals all pain - this is true


Third - Do things to take your mind off her
Complicated situation when your heart is broken. Not screwing her back then was the best decision for the moment, dont regret that.If it is bothering you just to sleep with her, maybe you should aproach her that way. Tell her you always thought she would be your first, you dont want that dream to die with your break up. By all means DONT go out and screw the first person that comes along. You will more than likely regret doing that forever. Find friends to do things with to fill your time. Find a new hobby, maybe in exploring yourself and things you like to do you will find someone new to spend time with. Break ups suck whether you are sexually active or not. Time heals most things, for right now, get your mind off of it.
I think you鈥檒l probably be able to find the answer to your dilemma at Lisa Daily鈥檚 site, http://www.datingexpert.tv (Plus, there鈥檚 a lot of good info there.) She鈥檚 the author of two dating books, HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP and STOP GETTING DUMPED. It鈥檚 one of my favorite sites for dating tips and advice, and the videos are pretty funny.





I鈥檓 pretty sure she answers questions that are sent to her, you might try her for an answer to your question.
What you need to realise is that God has put down some laws about sex and marriage that some folks tend to like to forget... and so this is one of the consequences of forgetting them. We are supposed to be married BEFORE having sex. Reason why, is because sex is a gift given by God for a man and a wife to share together and to use for procreating (having children). Sex also includes the spiritual ';bonding'; that takes place emotionally between partners. It is not supposed to be used for our own, personal pleasure because very big consequences happen that cause us much pain and misery; ie...children out of wedlock, STD's/HIV/cheating/sharing other partners, emotional roller-coaster rides, heartbreak, broken families....


Now, in your case... you haven't even HAD sex yet and you're already suffering!! LOL! What in the world makes you believe that once you have sex that you'll be able to handle the emotional portion that comes with it? It seems as if you are not even emotionally stable enough to be ready, even if you did have the opportunity. Before you even think about intimacy, you need to get a grip on this minor situation, first. This is NOT the big problem (pre-sex drama) the REAL DRAMA comes after the act.


Even if you were to ask this chick to be your wife, first... I still don't think you'd be ready for the roller-coaster ride of intimacy... but at least she'd have taken her vows to be with you ';until death do you part.';


Get out of the bedroom and soak up some sunshine.
I know this is not what you want to hear but the only thing that will heal this wound is time. And YES in time, you will be over it. Just be glad you didn't waste something you obviously view as a very special first on a girl who would do something like this. There are going to be more women for you. I know most kids go through drinking/partying/whatever phases....but don't get stupid about it....don't drive drunk.........and if you think you may harm yourself PLEASE PLEASE talk to someone who can help you....it definitly isnt worth that and I know there are people who would be devestated if you were gone.
Tell her. Tell her what you told us. Tell her everything. There's nothing else you can do. Be honest with her... people need to talk. Buy her roses. If she gets back with you, buy something like sexy lingerie, to make her understand that you want sex. Perhaps talk to your doctor? If you get nervous about having sex, I'm not saying you're mental, but some people are just shy. I'm sure a psychologist can help you. Afterall, that's what they're here for. Give it a try, when you've lost everything you wanted, you've got nothing to lose now ;)
You need to move on.Take one day at a time. I know it is hard but you will be fine. If she doesn't want you then screw her. Its her loss. Go and have fun at college. Don't drink it doesn't help anything the pain is still there Hang with friends don't be alone at a time like this. I went through the same thing it will make you stronger in the end
  • cyst
  • skin color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment