Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break up how???!! Break up how???!!?

Am planning to break up with my gal, reason I do not feel like she treats me good or equal with How I treat her. I mean I do not think she loves me the same. I feel like am being misused and mistreated. Every time she mess up am the one who ends up apologizing instead of her, apologizing to me. And every time she says that she is going to stop doing these or that but that never come to being. Am feeling feed up, I feel like she is dictating my life. I provide for her and her 5yr old kids. Paying School fees, clothing them both, feeding them and yet she calls me a poor bastard whnever we have an argument, she doesn't work so am like the sole provider here. The other she lied to me about some hospital amount and gave me a figure high than what was needed. I found out later. these really pissed me off and I do not think its better to live with someone who takes Advantage of you. I know its going to be stressful but the early the better. What do you think guyz???Break up how???!! Break up how???!!?
Sounds like she is using you, however there is really no easy way to break up. The only thing you can do is sit her down and tell her that it's over. Make sure that her and the kids have a place to go, don't put them out on the streets.Break up how???!! Break up how???!!?
If you've already been thinking of breaking up, then it's obviously over. You should be with someone that respects you, and someone that you can have an ';even'; 50/50 relationship with. Of course all couples fight, but if she's making you out to always be the bad guy, then it's not worth it.
Communications is place you want to go. Work it out. The next relationship will reach the same place trust me. You going to leave that one also when it hits a few pot holes. Grow up. The best relationships are not problem free they are just good at growing the relationship through problem resolution.
i think she is using you, sit and have a chat about how you are feeling, and if you want to break up with her, let her know that you dont feel like this is an even partnership and this isnt working out for you, lets be friends alone, without financial obligation, and see where it goes
I think you need to leave her and see who the real poor bastard is. The next argument you guys have, I think you should gather your things and go. Then, when she can't find a guy, she will be crawling back to you begging you for forgiveness and then you tell her why you broke up with her and then work your problems out and maybe get back together. Hope I helped!





Answer my ? please??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'm a girl, and I know that girls want a solid reason why the guy are breaking up (NO LAME EXCUSES) AND they want you to be gentle and face-to-face. You gotta do what's best for you! You come first! Just tell her it ain't working out like it should and you need to be free again and move on.
You already know the answer. Dump her.


She is taking advantage of you and has no respect whatsoever.


Give her 2 weeks to move out bcuz she does have kids.


You should be fed up because no one can take this.


I'm so sorry for you.
tell her to move out and that she's suffocating you. or tell her you'll leave her if she doesnt get a stable type of job since she calls you names and she doesnt even work. or tell her to go find some pimp to pay her bills...i feel sorry for her kids though
wat r u waiting for man juzz break up with her dat's all u have to do. she is juss misusing u and she is no one to do that!!! just straight away go to her and say whatever comes in your mind, be frank!!
absolutely ryt...go on
just leave her .. i know you love her but she dosent she just want these things u give her !!
DROP HER!!!!!!....shes just a woman..she will move on to the next unlucky victim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment