Monday, August 9, 2010

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I live together. Long story short, she got pregnant two years ago so we moved in together. The bad part is that it happened at the beginning of the relationship so there were some decisions that were based out of stress in regard to trying to make a home for the baby. She eventually miscarried and although I felt I should leave her at the time I could not bring myself to do it because she was so devastated over the baby situation.





Over the past few years we have grown very close however there are some trust issues. I have never cheated on her but she is obsessed with the idea that I am going to cheat. She goes through my e-mail from time to time and also goes through my phone whenever she gets a chance. This drives me nuts.





Over the course of the relationship she has been joined at the hip. I rarely get any time to myself. I have expressed that I need to have some space but it has not helped. She just does not understand that I need to grow as a person while being in the relationship.





Since we have been together I have slowly grown apart from my family and she does not like my friends. She throws a fit whenever I say that I want to hang out with them. All she can envision is us going to a strip club. I haven't been to one since we started dating.





I love this girl so much and do not want to hurt her. I am generally happy but don't know if I can put up with this much longer. Should I break it off with her? How in the heck do you break up with someone you live with?





Should I break up with my girlfriend?
Im thinking you should try talking to her and let her know what is going on in your head and how you feel. She loves you and just doesnt want to get hurt. you say you love her but you just need some time by yourself to get your thoughts together and have some quality guy time. you really arent asking much and she needs to respect this. she should be able to trust you since youve been together for awhile. hope this help best of luck and im sure you will do the best thing for you.
  • Ltd
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment